I might get a roomie for 2.0

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I asked a friend if she wanted to come on the cruise. She is going to think about it. She just got back from WDW. She needs to decompress and dry out. I told her she didn't need to decide right away. We have a little time for her to make up her mind ;). This would be her first cruise. She does listen to the Podcast and she would like to see everyone again. We were at Mousefest together and had a great time at the Podcast events.

Kim

My friend is coming on the cruise. YAY!!!! :banana::banana:. And she is doing the Fish Extender too. More fun. I can't believe we are already up to 450 people. We might have half the ship. Now that will will fun on a boat.

Kim

My friend is coming on the cruise. YAY!!!! :banana::banana:. And she is doing the Fish Extender too. More fun. I can't believe we are already up to 450 people. We might have half the ship. Now that will will fun on a boat.

Kim

:woohoo::woohoo:
Awesome!!!! Another person for Fun on a Boat!!!!

Good morning,

This is Kim's friend Hope. I'm really looking forward to the cruise. However, while I did indulge in the occasional bourbon while I was in WDW, I would like to amend Kim's post to "decompress and dry OFF" :lmao: as I was in Orlando for the Monsoons in May. :dance3:

Good morning,

This is Kim's friend Hope. I'm really looking forward to the cruise. However, while I did indulge in the occasional bourbon while I was in WDW, I would like to amend Kim's post to "decompress and dry OFF" :lmao: as I was in Orlando for the Monsoons in May. :dance3:

Hiya Hope! Glad you'll be joining us on the fun filled adventure known as PCC 2.0!!!!! And I'm sure you'll have fun; wet or dry.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Good morning,

Sorry Hope, you know my chronic foot in mouth problem :rolleyes1

Kim

Hi Hope! Welcome!!! You are going to have the time of your life.

Kim-:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter