I must be crazy! I miss the snow!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I've always enjoyed the snow and after the last snow storm I thought enough already! But now that is is almost all gone I am bummed We didn't sled enough, hike enough or even get a complete snow man built! We started one but then the snow changed and it wouldn't roll anymore!
I must be crazy!

Well, Spinning, you are certainly welcome to some of ours!!!:p We have plenty left over and I KNOW I am sick of this stuff!!! LOL

Originally posted by Spinning
I've always enjoyed the snow and after the last snow storm I thought enough already! But now that is is almost all gone I am bummed We didn't sled enough, hike enough or even get a complete snow man built! We started one but then the snow changed and it wouldn't roll anymore!
I must be crazy!

Let me say this, Yes, you are crazy, LOL!!!

Hey I live in PA too....you can take ALL of mine, free of charge really!!

Actually, I sort of feel the same way. We never went sledding and never built a snowman. The big blizzard was too much snow to do much of anything except shovel. We were too busy with other things the other times it snowed.

:D I have a little left that you are welcome to. Once it is finally gone, I don't think I will be missing it AT ALL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter