I need a disney pick me up :o(

Hi Tracy :) ....... I know how you feel!

Are you a Haunted Mansion fan? I love the doombuggies site:-

Take a look <b>here</b>

....... for some reason it took longer than usual to download this evening - but wait for the music to start! There's a lot there to check out - you can also click to get sounds of the ride along the bottom - I think the "Bonus" is the eeriest one :)

Hi There

I have to recommend wdwpix

Some brill photos but the videos they have produced are AWESOME. Just check out the Disney World Millennium Video

Enjoy

Andy

thanks so much guys.

They are all wickedy wickedy wickedy wick. Some of the ride vids are superb thank you so much.

There is something about watching the ToT one that makes me feel all happy and takes me back. ahhhh

Does anyone else watch these and feel the same.

tons of hugs

T :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

By the way did anyone else get the files to work on the diamondback site, as they have never worked for me.

hugs again :bounce:

i watch em' a little too much lol ;)

The TOT and RNRC vid from digital disney really make me wish i was back there again :rolleyes:

The vids don't work for me either on the diamondback site, i think it's been years since they have bothered to do anything to that site :(

Just in case you haven't seen this site before (i'm sure you have) you might want to "pay a visit" sometime:

http://www.tower-of-terror.com

I like this alot, does it have a vid file on it can't seem find it or am i being very stupid. Cheers

Hugs

T :p

I don't think there is a video, but there is plenty of music and sounds on there to keep ya busy :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter