I need help from Hamilton diser's

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
An employee and very good friend of mine has been in a serious car accident. His family is staying in Hamilton as he is in icu at Ham general. My question is I konw "hospital" cities quite often have host families etc. for lodging (they'll probably be there for at least a month) Does anyone know how to find these host families or have suggest. for reasonable accom in the area? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Tracey:wave: I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's accident. I live in Hamilton but I'm not aware of any "family type lodgings" except Ronald McDonald house which is adjacent to McMaster Hospital and is used for long term stays involving children's families.Maybe some of the other Hamiltonian's on these boards can help you.

You might want to give the General Hospital a call here's the number.....(905)527-0271. I hope this helps you and lots of prayers heading to the General for your friend and their family.:sunny:

Most hospitals have Social Workers with lots of info like that ~ Try calling the hospital and ask for the Social Worker in ICU ~ they will help! S

Thank you both so much for your suggestions and good wishes, I'll give that a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter