30 green tables
30 red tables 30 purple
20 red candles

20 brown candles

20 green candles

30 babbo mats red
30 bambo mats bige
i will give a set of stictchs if u can get me all of this

bump Marcm you do know that you are asking for amost $50,000 in donated items?

Best of luck

I've got one red candle and one green candle, so I could take two things off your list. I might have more than that, but I'm not on VMK right now so I can't check.

pezter said:
bump Marcm you do know that you are asking for amost $50,000 in donated items?

Best of luck

lolol what are you making?? a christmas tree? :earseek: do you know how long it would take someone to get 50,000? I play games all day and only get about 4,500 a day if i'm lucky! the rest of the time around 3,250 thats like a little over 15 days to get the money!

Tiinkerbelle said:
.. do you know how long it would take someone to get 50,000?

It took me a weekend. Of course, that was when we still had web dividers. Will take 5-6 days or so with the HKDL shirts ;)

marcm, if it is buyable things you need, then buy them. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you are asking for a lot of things you can still buy yourself. IF your main character does not have the money, then i am sure you will figure out a way, you're a bright kid. No one is ever TRULY broke in vmk as long as they are still accepting new players. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter