I need your help

I am fairly sure the stories on sewage and the gun are mine. I sent pete an email but have not heard back yet.

I apologize if I missed another thread about the winners, but were they announced anywhere?

I apologize if I missed another thread about the winners, but were they announced anywhere?

Not yet. Due to the unfortunate passing of one of the team, their dear friend Bob, the podcast has not been aired yet. They will return to the podcasting when they are ready, we want them to take all the time they need.

YEAH!!!!
:banana:
Julie PM'd me today asking for my address so she can send me the $100 Disney gift card for my travel nightmare story!!!!:woohoo:

I hope I get it in time for our trip (see my ticker).

Thanks Pete and Crew!:yay:

I got a PM too!! :cool1:

I have no plans for a Disney trip right now, but there is a possibility of one next year! I may just hold onto it for that! Would certainly come in handy for a budget trip!

Or I may find something that I really, really can't live without online...lol...either way works for me! :rotfl:

I got a PM too!!! I was really surprised too - I really wasn't expecting the crew to be working so soon, to be honest.
DH and I had the same exact thought - we will be using the gc as an onboard credit for the podsquad cruise next year :woohoo:

I surprised my hubby last night with the news. He was so excited and also thanks Pete and the Crew!
I'm buying a Dole Whip with it....:)

Congrats everyone! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: I made the write up link from the article and think that is quite cool! I can't believe some of the stories you all had :scared1: crazy world we live in sometimes :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter