I need your screenshots for the DIS/VMK Youtube video!

I am doing that ;)
I cropped out bestlittlelauren's "hi" and added some of my own. :)

fine i thought as long as it fit the dimensions you gave us it would be ok... just crop out the flying carpet picture..

I have 3, but only one you can tell is of me. the other two are snowman magic and a blue soldier.

From back when Elvis hair became usable.

If any of these need re-sizing I can take care of it.

I'd say maybe a week or two for screenshots to be sent in.

Quick question, do you guys want your DIS names to be displayed?
I could make another image before that displaying your photo(s) with your names if you guys want that. :) It would make the video a bit longer. And you can say "Hey, I know that person!". :teeth:

Heres mine..
ScreenShot00004.jpg

here you go:

cook.jpg

oh, and there's the backside of vmk_eagle, as well as many vmkers, in these pics:

eagle2.jpg

eagle.jpg

as long as I'm not in the same slide as Eagle I'm Ok

here you go that was my perfect pic place I posted about earlier

YoutubePicOne.jpg

Pic's Of VMK_Zoo and HOST_Sparky, didn't know if you wanted them cropped so i posted them in full, i'll get my pic up sometime later.

VMK_Zoo.jpg

HOST_Sparky.jpg

Uh..yeah.
Kiss the Girl or Nothing in this world for the girls half, not sure for boys yet. Bluesomebody ditched the job of choosing the song after two weeks so I'll half to find one now.

heres my pic. if you dont like it i can change it.p.s. good idea
p.s.s. can you make the words more clear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter