I pack this.... just in case

KaptKaveman said:
1. Ponchos: spent a little more on good ones from Bass Pro, was thankful we did, as we had to deal with TS Andrea at Epcot last week
2. A glow stick that doubles as a flash light and flasher. I got one of the same color for each of our party. Helped us standout during fireworks and after dark
3. First Aid kit: Target has a great deal going on where you get a free first aid bag with purchase of three first aid items. In the kit, neosporin, bandaids(all sizes), gauze, medical tape, ibuprofen, aspirin, antacid, dramamine, small scissors, little flashlight, tweezers, sewing kit, alcohol wipes, 4 - 5 nitrile gloves.
4. Clorox wipes travel pack
5. ziplock bags of all sizes
6. Roll of quarters(laundry, toll roads, smashed pennies)

Things I wish I would have taken:

1: TOILET PAPER(Charmin preferrably) the stuff at beach club was close to sand paper
2: Gatorade we typically stick to water but its nice to have something extra to bounce back from the heat
3: That swimmers towel that everyone talks about would have been nice, tried to find them at target and walmart but couldn't. Didnt spend much time
looking and I wish I would have.
4: a Second roll of quarters

I agree with #1. Just back from 5 nights at POP. Told my DW that next trip we're packing the Charmin. At least sand paper would have been thicker than the Disney issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter