I promised a pic and one of the mods helped me with this one.

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
He is very cute, tiny, but mighty. We will see him today and my DH will get to hold him for the first time before his surgery. This pic is of him having that teeny preemie bottle cupped in his Daddy's hands....but his eyes are open and he is so alert..

1104Little_Thomas.jpg

He is gorgeous, and wide awake:) ..God bless him, and your entire family..

Special prayers for your family tomorrow:grouphug:

He is so beautiful! What a blessing for Tom to get to hold him today! I'm sure that will be magical medicine to get him thru tomorrow. :goodvibes

Marsha...he is beeeeeeeyoutiful!!!!

congrats on your blessing!

Welcome to the world little 'Thomas'! You are such an adorable blessing from above and know you'll fill your families world with much love and joy. Know how proud Grandma and Grandpa must be of you! So nice Grandpa got to hold you before his big surgery and know you have brought him much love and hope. :goodvibes

Our DS was 4lb 15oz when we brought him home from the hospital and he made up for lost time in a few months. He is now 36yo with a family of his own and continues to bring us much love, pride and joy! :lovestruc

Treasure every moment, they grow up so fast! :grouphug:

He is very cute, tiny, but mighty. We will see him today and my DH will get to hold him for the first time before his surgery. This pic is of him having that teeny preemie bottle cupped in his Daddy's hands....but his eyes are open and he is so alert..

1104Little_Thomas.jpg
Thomas is a beautiful baby and does not even look like a preemie - so alert - and so sweet. Enjoy!

Oh my, Marsha, he is just amazing!! Look at that alert little face!! :love:

I am so happy for you all!! :dance3:

Oh my goodness. How cute is he! Congratulations. He is lovely, and just what you need right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter