"I sent my pin to pin swap partner" thread

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
Don't know if this appropriate, but I thought it might be helpful for our pin swap coordinator to know that we have sent our pin to our partner and when we did it. I sent my pin this morning to my partner. Hope they like it! Thanks to Mickey527 for taking care of the swap arrangements!

My pin went out early this morning..hope my swap partner likes it..thanks again Peggie for organizing it..and for clearing up the address problems we had..:)
Lynn

I sent mine out today too....a little early.....I wasn't sure if I'd get to the PO again this week.

Mine went out this morning too.

Ashley

I delivered my package to the post office this afternoon for it's journey to the east coast.

Mine is on it's way to beautiful....oh, I can't say that...it's a surprise! :D

Mine left this evening so I guess it will technically go in the am.

yesterday in the morning...its headed to warmer climates....brrrrrr its sure cold here in Ohio.

Cindy

My pin went out this morning, by the deadline. I wish I had taken my computer with me to WDW, and I could have known what to get my pin partner. We just got back Tuesday, and I had to scramble to get it packaged and off on it.

I'm kind of :( that I didn't have any of their wants, but at least it is a tradeable pin.

Steph

almost forgot to take it io the post office. I am horrible about dirrection, but it is going north east.......from sunny California.
Barbara

My pin swap package is on its way to my pin pal.

It is going just a little bit North - just a little.

It will probably get there tomorrow -

I hope my Swap buddy likes the pin, as I did not have their name for Pinpics - I did my best.

It is so fun to do this.

Thanks Peggie.

And Peggie how about our Raul Pin Surprise - what a great pin week.

Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter