I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

mickeyfan1

<font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat
Please post here once you send out your package. Thios is the ONLY way I have to track!

Please don't say to whom you sent, but when you recieve, please post from whom and all the details!

ALL NAMES ARE OUT (sorry for yelling)

This was the hardest one to send out, we had several people ask for names early because of traveling, and atleast 3 of those packages have already arrived.

I can't wait to read what everyone got. This is always a fun exchange, very time consuming, I have been sending out PMs since 10:47 THIS MORNING!

PS Thanks to those who answered this post before I editied, too. I found the missing info.

64073santabounce-1-thumb.gif
My package is all ready to go out tomorrow. I will post when I get back from the post office....!
64073santabounce-1-thumb.gif

subscribing... mine will go out Tuesday, was in a car accident, car was totaled and is now in the mercy of my dsis to drive me around.. sorry... :sad2:

I have my names. Got a few ornaments at Disney but still need to add a few more things. I plan to send out this week. :goodvibes

I know that 3 have been recieved, since the senders were/are traveling. I hope they post what they got!

Name received. I will get my package ready today or tomorrow and hopefully mail Wed.
Will post back when it actually goes out.

Timmy....sorry about the car accident. Are you alright? :hug:

I posted mine airmail using international signed for today. It should take a week to arrive. I hope my recipient likes it.

I got mine early! I got a set of adorable snowman hand towels, snowman door hanger, necklace, keychain and chocolate! But, I don't know who it was from!!!!!

I will send mine out tomorrow!!!

New to boards, signed up for this exchange with DMIL, disneyanajc...my package went out today with a delivery confirmation! :santa:

Meriweather said:
Timmy....sorry about the car accident. Are you alright? :hug:

Hi Nancy :wave2: am still hanging on a thread... I have recouped from the car accident but a new series events have evolved from this accident :worried: Other than that life is ok... When in Jan are you going to be in the world? I was hoping to meet you since we planned to do a quick trip on jan 2nd to the 8th.. but that is now out of the picture... maybe next time....

Linzybrooke said:
I got mine early! I got a set of adorable snowman hand towels, snowman door hanger, necklace, keychain and chocolate! But, I don't know who it was from!!!!!

I will send mine out tomorrow!!!

That was from Gaspode, the brand new Mrs! She lives in the UK, came over here earlier this month, got married in San Fransisco and is now honeymooning in WDW! I know she will check in when she gets home at the end of the month.

ANTSS2001 said:
Hi Nancy :wave2: am still hanging on a thread... I have recouped from the car accident but a new series events have evolved from this accident :worried: Other than that life is ok... When in Jan are you going to be in the world? I was hoping to meet you since we planned to do a quick trip on jan 2nd to the 8th.. but that is now out of the picture... maybe next time....

:( Sorry you had to cancel your trip.
And about your car......
We are there Jan, 8-20.

My box is almost ready. I should finish it up today and it will be in the mail tomorrow ::yes::

mickeyfan1 said:
That was from Gaspode, the brand new Mrs! She lives in the UK, came over here earlier this month, got married in San Fransisco and is now honeymooning in WDW! I know she will check in when she gets home at the end of the month.
Thanks! There wasn't a screenname on the package! I bet she is having the time of her life. I honeymooned at the world in December of 2004!

I'm off to the post office to send mine!

Mailed mine today with Delivery Confirmation....should be there in a few days..although with the Holiday it may take longer.
Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter