I should have booked...now I am getting...

lillygator,

Don't feel bad. I think this is going to happen to alot of people. They will check see a rate, but think they can get better later, will then come back later check and see that the rate is now higher.

it's weird............I should preface this by saying I am such a waffler anyway...I book something and then question 3,000 times before chaingin my mind....

I do have a reservation already but am willing to cancel to get "locked in" if that makes sense..........and although I REALLY want to stay Poly LVC the price is $2328 compared to a value at $352.40 :eek:

why oh why can't I have buckets 'o money just sitting around.....

lillygator,

Because if you had buckets of money, you wouldn't be pulling your hair out trying to get a good rate at Disney and what fun would that be then :)

me too! I was on not an hour ago. I broke to have dinner and decide on what mod to book. Now they are all rack rate. I REFUSE to book rack. $109/night I can live with, but not RACK! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!1

matthewsmom1 said:
me too! I was on not an hour ago. I broke to have dinner and decide on what mod to book. Now they are all rack rate. I REFUSE to book rack. $109/night I can live with, but not RACK! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!1

I can get AP rates for our dates in December, but I cannot book them! I get to that part and it is telling me there are problems with their reservation system and to please try again later. GRRRRRRR is right! :badpc:

Keep trying - although if you find the rate grab it. I booked 2 rooms at CSR for December which you have to book separately and under different names (husband 1, me 1). When I got to the second room they were gone already. I managed to get a water view instead. Then just tonight AKL came up with standard view for $143.00 so I had to call and get it modified again - took another hour. I have about 5 hours into this now. I'm going to bed!

barb45,

Did they charge you to change it, or were you allowed to do that with no penalty since you were going up in price?

There was no charge - but it took an hour because they don't have any idea of what is going on with this program. First they were telling me I would have to cancel and rebook and I had to explain the whole policy to them - several times. Eventually someone tried to modify it and it worked! Anyway they start off by telling you they have been told that they can't access the booking (which they can) so you have to be persistent. I'm afraid to see my credit card though!

I finally got it..now I am trying to access to book December and I am getting the system error message on the WDW website.

lillygator said:
I finally got it..now I am trying to access to book December and I am getting the system error message on the WDW website.

Me too! Grrrrrr :sad2:

It irritates me because I can't access it at work! So now is the only time I have 'til after 5........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter