• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Simply Love the Fort Wilderness Cabins

fortwilderness

FW Bobcat Bend Resident
Well everyone I am back from my Disney honeymoon. I spent time at both the Yacht Club - in the concierge level - and also spent time at the Polynesian. Yes, both were very nice - especially the Yacht Club - but neither can begin to compare with the Fort Wilderness Cabins for the ultimate comfort and convience.

The cabins are just so much roomier and you just can't beat having a full kitchen. We really missed the convience of just fixing ourselves a quick breakfast or snack. You also get to escape the plague of noisy neighbors that you can encounter in the regular resorts. Life in luxury was nice but I am definately headed back to Fort Wilderness on my next trip to WDW :D

Hi Fort Wilderness

Congratulations on your marriage and glad to hear you enjoyed your honeymoon:)

I hope that we find FW as enjoyable. Did you say that your favourite cabin loop was the 2100 one?

Shirley

Hi yorkshiregirl :)

Nice to see you again. Yes 2100 is my family's favorite loop. We find it to be the most convenient. But if for some reason you can't get into 2100 you may want to try for 2200. It is right across the street from 2100. I hope that you love Fort Wilderness as much as me and my family does. I know that some people love it and some people just don't enjoy it at all. I hope you all have lots of fun in the great outdoors :)

Isn't Fort Wilderness the coolest place? It is the only place my family will discuss staying while at WDW.
The kids absolutely love it there. I allow them more freedom there to venture outside on their own.
Glad to hear that your honeymoon was wonderful and may God bless your marriage.

FW is definitely the absolutely best place to stay in WDW.

yorkshiregirl - 2500 & 2600 are also nice loops. They are close the small pool. If you get 2500 request Isabel to be your housekeeper & tell her that her friends from NY sent you. She is awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter