I Stayed In The Castle!!!!! (long)

congrats on the wedding and your awesome honeymoon!

a night in the castle - you were both soooo lucky!

HECK if im tearing up at a flipping trip report, think how im gonna act when my DS5 sees WDW for the first time. OK... im tearing up thinking about that

Take some tissue in the park with you!! We are fortunate to live close enough that our sons have been going since before birth but there are still times when I see their face light up at something that I get teary eyed. When my oldest ds (who at the age of four was already a Passholder) told his cousin (who was going for the first time) while holding his arms spread out wide "Welcome to Disney!" I teared up. But they have all been tears of happiness. :goodvibes

Oh! How wonderful!! Talk about a magical, romantic Honeymoon! Congratulations!!!

What an awesome experience! Thank you so much for giving such great details of your stay! Can hardly wait to see the pics! Congrats on the wedding too! I can't think of a better wedding gift than a night at Cinderella's Castle :goodvibes

Congratulations!! What an amazing way to start off your new life together.

I was afraid I would get jealous and not be able to read it all- what can i say it happens - but wow what a fantastic way to start your life together - one in a million honeymoons! you have BRAGGING rights and videos to prove it!

Congrats on your marriage and your wonderful honeymoon! Bet you can put it on the local news - they may even pay you for it....

:rotfl2: especially those videos of the jaccuzzi - you did say you taped EVERYTHING :rotfl2:

Wow, what an amazing story. I'm so happy for you two. Now how are you planning to top that for your anniversary? ;)

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

That is so cool. What a way to start your married life together. Congratulations to you both. We'll be there next week but I'm not expecting anything as special as that to happen to us - we just don't win those types of things.

I, too, am so excited to read this and know that 7/7/07 was indeed lucky for you!!!! What an amazing honeymoon!!! So very happy for both of you!!!!!

That is one of the best, most magical stories I have ever heard!! Thanks so much for sharing it. Congratulations on your marriage. We honeymooned at the GF 3 years ago!
Laura

How wonderful!! Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us...also congratulations on your marriage.

Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about all the special perks that go along with the castle stay even more than the suite itself.

Wow! :woohoo: Cool! :cool1: Awesome! :cheer2: Sweet! :goodvibes Wonderful!:thumbsup2 Magical! pixiedust:
Did I leave anything out?? Really great! Can't wait for some pictures!

lovely story congrats to u and the Mrs.

(we were at Splashdown all day today neighbor!!) fun fun..:love:

It's always nice to read a story that just makes you smile!! Congratulations and best wishes....you are definitely off to a great start!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter