I stayed up until 3am watching THE WAY WE WERE!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I swore I was going to bed early last night! I was clicking around and found that THE WAY WE WERE was on TV. I figured I'd watch a few minutes! YIKES, 2 hours later, I'm still watching. I guess I thought they would get together at the end this time LOL!

If there is one thing I'm sure of in this life, it's that nothing is more goreous that Robert Redford in a white navy uniform! S

That Naval white dress uniform can make any man gorgeous ;) I've done the same thing, get caught up in a movie I've seen dozens of times but that I love, and I can't turn it off. Hope you didn't have to work today :)

How many boxes of tissues did you go through?

The song is one of my favorites and I still cry every time I hear it!!

I cried like a baby at the end!!!!! S

I cry every time I see that movie. I totally agree with you about Robert Redford. I think I'll always remember that movie because I went to see it with my first College boyfriend right at the time we were breaking up (mutual). I bawled through the movie (because it was so sad and the situation) and the movie upset him very much also. I hadn't thought about him in a long time. Ahh ...memories may be beautiful but yet......

I need to see that!!
it's on my classic movies list!!!!

oh no..it's sad! :(
it might have to wait a bit then...lol

One of my all-time favorites........it reminds us that while love is a prerequisite for marriage, it must be supplemented by much more .........

B00001W9G0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter