I stumbled upon something here...

terrortower13

Earning My Ears
So I'm new to the disboards and my DW just informed me there was others like me... in fact there was a CLUB I could join for what my boss calls my Disney sickness. not quite sure how to join though?! already read the criteria and qualify for most eveyrthing ( I don't golf much so I don't have the club covers)
Point me in the right direction for my registration and I'll be very grateful!!
Thanks
Scott

So I'm new to the disboards and my DW just informed me there was others like me... in fact there was a CLUB I could join for what my boss calls my Disney sickness. not quite sure how to join though?! already read the criteria and qualify for most eveyrthing ( I don't golf much so I don't have the club covers)
Thanks
Scott

Go to the thread titled... "DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash" and intro yourself... after that... goto the thread titled "Please allow me to introduce myself" and do the same.

And don't trust anyone named moose615... he's bad news. :thumbsup2

terrortower13 said:
Thanks!! I think I got all my T's crossed and I's dotted!! glad I found this place!!

Well Welcome home, just post and you will be welcomed with open arms.

Oh and don't forget the bacon.

Thanks
Scott

Um yeah....we're gonna have to say no....mkay??

Yeah...already have a Scott in membership....mkay?

:rotfl2:

Just kidding....welcome Scott!

BTW....love the name! :thumbsup2

And make sure you visit and post on the "mother thread" over here to be welcomed by everyone else!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2982248

See ya real soon!

Thanks
Scott

Welcome, Scott!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter