I think I have it figured out, still have questions.

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
I think I can now put on a picture. Should it take more that 10 minutes to down load it though? I quit while it was down loading because it was taking so long. Will the picture be huge too? Thanks so much.

How big is the file? Open the folder on your computer where the file is stored. Point to it with your mouse and click the right mouse button. You should get a menu. At the bottom is a selection Properties. Click on that. Look for the lines that say "Size:" and "Dimensions:" What is out beside each of those?

Uploading (moving a picture from your PC to your website) a picture depends on your connection speed and the file size. It may be that the picture is huge. It normally just takes me a few seconds to upload even a large file, but I'm on a cable modem.

When you scanned it, did you set it to a certain size? For internet purposes, it should be kept under 500 pixels or around 5 inches in width. That way it will still fit on an average screen. You should be able to resize the picture, if needed, with your scanner software. If you need help, post what type of scanner and what type of software you are using. One of us should be able to talk you through it. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter