I want give a disney surprise to my 7 and 8 year-old boys, I need some ideas!

moliuchick

Mouseketeer
I am going to disney world in Aug 15 to Aug 21. I am still brainstorming to see what I can do to surprise my 7 and 8 years old boys.
They have no clue that I have already booked this trip.
My sister and 15yr-old- niece will be coming with and we are all going to take a plane from Texas to Florida. I think we will be taking an early morning flight so I guess we can surprise the kids at the airport.

When we go to the airport, I can lie to them saying that we are going to MN.
My another sis who is in MN, her daughter will be getting married a week after our disney trip. So I can just pretend that we are going to the airport to go to MN.

I need some ideas of what I can do at the airport or before we get to the check in counter to check in our flight. I am not that creative so your help will greatly appreciated.:banana:

Maybe in your carryon bag you could have some Disney tee shirts for them, just know that no matter what you do they are going to be so thrilled! Good luck and have a wonderful trip:jumping1:

Maybe in your carryon bag you could have some Disney tee shirts for them, just know that no matter what you do they are going to be so thrilled! Good luck and have a wonderful trip:jumping1:

T-shirt is a great idea. I also just ordered some Mickey zany bands from Amazon. I think they will go "zany" about it!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter