• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I want to go to EPCOT only......help?

PRB

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm new, and have a question I can't find the answer to - even from Disney travel 'experts' or agencies. :(

What I want to do is go to EPCOT only, and I can't find any info on this. Everything seems to be a combo thing. We did the whole WDW/EPCOT with the kids many years ago - 4 times.

Now that I am single.......All I want is EPCOT, mainly for the World Showcase, and whatever else might be new since I was there. I'm thinking about 2-3 days? Haven't decided if I'll stay on property or outside hotel.

Cannot find anything about ONLY EPCOT tickets. Help???????? Thx.

they don't have them - sorry - they use to have an after 4:00PM ticket just for Epcot - but someone say they did away with that years ago.

so you would need to purchase just day passes - never a good bargin.

I will try to call information and see if they know anything about the after 4:00pm ticket - and get back to you.

If they have done away with the after 4 ticket - I would just get a park hopper - I know - not what you want - but I don't think you got many options.

Thx so much for the info. I'm about at the end of my rope, with getting no straight answers, even from Disney reps. I'd appreciate what you find out. Looks like I may have to do the park-hopper thing, whatever that is...? BTW, I'm a "Pat", too!:p

You can buy a one day one park pass. Otherwise you will have to get park hoppers. This allows you to go to the other parks so you could visit several in a day.

Otherwise you would have to keep buying the one day tickets. There used to be a price break if you bought the next days ticket before you left the park that first day. Not sure if they still give the discount.

The Unofficial Guide talks about a one-day bounce-back pass that you can buy at the gate only, not in advance. Not sure on the details but basically it boils down to you go to a park one day and before you leave you buy a ticket to come back the next at a price break. I THINK it also says they really do not advertise or promote these tickets in any way b/c they don't care to sell a lot of them. Check out the Guide for details. Hope that helps. :wave2:

You might want to buy a 4 day park hopper (which allows you to go to all the parks on the same day). Unused days are good forever.

Thx for the replies. Sounds like I might be able to do JUST Epcot after all... Where do I find the "unofficial guide"?

You can find the guide at your bookstores. But I wouldn't bother. This board is a wealth of information.

You can go to just Epcot, whether you have a single day ticket or a park hopper. A park hopper is a better value, as well as more fexible - allowing you to enter other parks (Magic Kingdom, Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot).

You will love Epcot. If you remember it is divided into 2 areas, Future World and World Showcase. Future World opens by 9 and closes between 7 & 9pm. World Showcase is open from 11am - 9pm daily, with an evening lazer light type show that starts at 9. Some restaurants and Shops will be open as you leave the park.

Hope this helps, I agree you don't really need a book you can get all of your information here -- but if you like books, I would go to the library and get a disney book, that might help you get the lay of the land.

OK, so as I understand it, I CAN buy a single day ticket to Epcot. Anybody know how much this is? And then I could buy ANOTHER single ticket for the next day? I'm afraid I'm still confused....but hey, I'm OLD!

I'm sure the park hopper ticket would be cheaper, but I'm just not relly interested in going anywhere (this time) except Epcot.

I really hate to sound stupid, but I've actually spoken with someone at WDW reservations, and she said it can't be done.

I'd just about given up on the idea, and was planning another cruise instead.....but thought I'd come here for some help.

Thx, all, for your continued patience.

You may not be able to do this with CRO but you can buy the ticket at the front gate at Epcot.

A one day ticket is $55, Two day ticket is $105, Three day is $155.

Your questions aren't stupid, that's why we all come here, to share and learn about Disney.

W e bought park hoppers the 1 year we went and got our hand stamped so we could reenter.

If you don't want to park hop, it's cheaper to buy a one day, one park ticket at the gate and purchase additional "bounce back" days at the same time for however many extra days you want. The first day will be the gate price ($55 ), and each additional day will be slightly discounted (according to "Unofficial," $49 the second, $42 the third...). That means you could do three days for around $146, which is cheaper than park hoppers. I'll be in WDW for a few days in April and will have 2 days at the parks. Since I won't be park hopping, I'll just buy a one day, one park ticket and a bounce-back ticket for the second day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter