I want to try ABD

Louiepipbgeeco

Louie is hubby, I am PIP Disney Diva!!
Okay help convince me--I want to try ABD.Specifically the Backstage Magic in California. I think that it seems like a lot of money for a family of 4. Is it worth the cost?:confused3 I know it is Disney and I am ALL about Disney for travel. But, I just need some input here.
:surfweb:

Okay help convince me--I want to try ABD.Specifically the Backstage Magic in California. I think that it seems like a lot of money for a family of 4. Is it worth the cost?:confused3 I know it is Disney and I am ALL about Disney for travel. But, I just need some input here.
:surfweb:

I can't talk specifically about the Backstage Magic tour, but we did the Viva Italia tour last Sept. and I had reservations about the cost. It was without a doubt the BEST vacation we ever had. If you read the accounts of any of the others posting here you won't find a negative one.

I agree with grumpy-1. I haven't taken the Backstage Magic tour, but I've taken Southwest Splendors, and it was totally, absolutely worth the cost. Yes, you could do it cheaper, but it would not be the quality, fun, relaxing, enjoyable, unique trip that ABD makes them. It was, without a doubt, one of the BEST vacations I have ever taken, and worth every penny in the lack of worry & stress involved. When I realized after 8 days that I hadn't thought about work ONCE since the first day of the trip, I KNEW it had been worth it!

I've signed up for another one for this September!

If you want, read my trip report (see signature!). If that, and the praise of everyone else here on this board, doesn't convince you, nothing will!

Sayhello

Well, I will let you know when I get back as I am going on the Backstage Magic tour that starts this comming Tuesday, I will tell you from all I have read the tours are worth every penny and then some.

We did Backstage Magic June of last year. It was worth every penny. You can not go or do the things on the agenda if you travel on your own. It was outstanding. Our guides were truly Disney people. As a matter of fact, our guide Quinn is the 2009 Disney Ambassador, you can't top that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter