I wasn't sure where to ask this and since I am Canadian

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
I thought I should ask here.

We will be going to Hoop Dee Do Review while at Disney and I am wondering how long the show is and if it is possible to do the camfire stuff afterwards?

Thank you for your help and sorry if this is the wrong board.

Sorry I don't have the answer for you as I have never been to it. If you don't get an answer soon you could try the Community Board or Trip Planning Board.

John

I haven't been to the HDD in years, but if memory serves I think it was just under 2 hours long. We went to the earliest show of the night and it would have been possible to do the campfire although we took the boat back to the Contemporary and watched the Electrical Water Pageant on the beach after taking the kids to the arcade.

We are going to do the early show and could find out about the campfire stuff.

Scratch
:smooth:

Originally posted by Scratch42
We are going to do the early show and could find out about the campfire stuff.

We will be watching for that info Scratch.. We are doing the early HDDR in Nov. and were also wondering if we could get to the campfire afterwards.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter