• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I will be glad when these boards are back to normal.......

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I am having so much trouble accessing the boards as are others by the e-mail I have been receiving.Please be patient with Pete as Alex has stated they are working on the problem. It is so frustrating not to be able to access the boards.

I am crossing my fingers that they get this routing problem fixed soon.

Mal

I guess I'm lucky, I've not had any problems.

Are you still on GMT time, six hours off?

You can change it by going to User CP at the top of the page, and under edit options there is a place to pick your time zone.

Or, is there another time problem that I am not aware of?

:bounce: Glad to be able to get back in today! Could not get in at all yesterday.:( Now I can't get into howhot today.:mad: I wish everything would get back to normal!:bounce:

I've been having all sorts of problems getting on the boards too. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

I never realized how much I depend on this board for my rewards news. I guess these problems make me appreciate everyone even more. Thanks guys! :)

:D :) ;) Thanks for the tip about the time Beckysc!!! I never would have thought to look there.

Mal, I too will be happy when they get everthing worked out. I didn't realize how much I come to this board and read everyones advice. I sure did miss it for those 2 days when I couldn't get in.

Misty :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter