I will share with you the best restuarant at WDW

Nlihte

Can't Get enough of Disney!!!
This is a secret so please just keep it between the two of us.
Some of you have been there but many have not. My wife and two boys (12,14) have discovered that Narcoossee's is superb.
Yes, it is expensive but I promise you it will be on your favorite list for years to come. It sits right on the water with a magnificant view of the Castle. It is romantic and magical and the food is something else. Before dinner arrives or after dinner there is a wrap around balcony that you need to take some time and just gaze at the Magic Kingdom with all its splendor.
For those of you who are new to WDW it is at the Grand Floridian and you need resevations. If you eat there and do not agree with me just send me the check and I will pay for dinner. Dennis:Pinkbounc

I don't think it's expwnsive for the quality of food. My only beef with that restaurant is the service. We've NEVER had what we would consider great service there, and regretfully more often than not it's bordered on so-so.

Anne

One of our favorites.

The food is very good. The atmosphere is great. Its noisy enough that you can bring little kids without feeling like you will disturb a honeymoon couple out for a special evening. We love the view of the MK.

This used to be one of my faves, but I stopped going when I saw the menu never changed over the years

I love this place and have had wonderful service there.

This restaurant holds one of my most magical memories at Disney. I had splurged on a Christmastime trip at GF with my 2 DD8. By the time I got around to making PS before MVMCP everything on the monorail was booked except Narcooses. I took the only seating time they had. Well, pixie dust must have been all over us because our reservation came right before fireworks at MK. I asked for a seat near the window and the nice man sat us right in front of the castle. The look on my daughters faces when they dimmed the lights was priceless. My food was excellent - I still drool over the lobster bisque - and service was outstanding.

Michelle

It was good - but it isn't on my favorites list. I'm sure I could dig up the receipt somewhere but I bet it's too late for the offer...

If I try it again, I will bring a coat - it is difficult to enjoy any restaurant that has the air conditioning turned up that high (in December yet).

The thought of exiting the monorail at GF intimidates me, but I might just take your advice someday. :) Thanks.

We have found Narcoossee's to run hot and cold service wise. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but never bad and never really great. One time when we ate there, there was some sort of event going on on one half of the restaurant, and all the servers were spending their time on that side of the restaurant, leaving the other half to wallow. If you can find out if there is an event going on, avoid going at that time.

Well, maybe I've never had "great" service, but we found our server during Easter week to be very good. If memory serves, her name was Rita, and she was not too overly attentive, not scarce, came to the table just the right amount, got everything right, was very pleasant. I can't think of anything she could have done better. We had a delicious dinner, very pleasant evening, this is definitely one of our favorite restaurants at WDW.

Vault Disney - By the way, you might overcome the intimidation factor by taking the boat over from the MK, it docks right next to Narcoossee's, no monorail stop at the GF needed!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter