I wonder how many BWV......

spruce

DIS Veteran
I wonder how many BWV owners that love the action of the Boardwalk and think OKW is a little slow, will like Eagle Pines Villas since it too will be away from all the action......spruce

Just like with OKW and BWV there are some who only like one or the other. Then there are the folks who can see the terrific aspects of all our choices. While there won't be a park, it'll be interesting to see what kind of "draws" they add to the new area. It looks beautiful.

I for one need the action so I doubt I will be staying at EPV. But time changes us all, who knows...

We love BWV because of its location - i.e., the ability to walk to both EPCOT and MGM. We have yet to take advantage of the "action" on the Boardwalk, unless you count the restaurants and general store. ;) :D

I don't think we'll be anxious to stay at EPV unless there is some kind of "golf" incentive. DH loves to golf.

I too cannot see myself racing over to EPV, but I am sure it will be a nice resort, and another great option for all DVC members!

It's not a big secret that the only time I ever stay anywhere other than BWV is when it's full. :) We don't golf, so there's not a whole lot of reason for us to stay at OKW or the new resort.

Just got back from a computer-less weekend in Maine so forgive me if this has been brought up before, but did anyone notice from the artist rendering of EPV in Vacation Magic, that it looks as though it will have the best of both worlds (BWV + OKW). Ok, so it won't have the *location* of BWV but it looks like it will have the hotel atmosphere. And for those who like the peace & quiet of OKW there will be separate buildings with the villas further away from the hustle and bustle of the main resort. It's the best parts of both resorts combined into one. ;) Did anyone else get the same impression? :)

We're thinking alike Jenny. I have a feeling this new resort is planned to be ultra-deluxe....we'll have to wait and see.

By combining the Inn with the villas EPV reminds me of VWL, hopefully with the space of OKW. That would be the best of both worlds to me. I like BWV but sometimes the activity of the Boardwalk clubs, etc. bothers me. VWL is the perfect level of activity for us, just wish the villas were as spacious as OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter