• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wonder if there's any chance...

DisneyMom92

DIS Veteran
I will get my Beenz for purchasing from B&N before they go under? I ordered March 31 and still have not gotten credit. How long does it usually take, does anyone know?

:earseek:

It took them two months to credit my beenz account. I have read, that for some, it only took 6 weeks.

Hope you get 'em.

:bounce:

I asked Beenz this very question about my B&N purchase. It is credited at the end of the month following the month you made the purchase.

In my case, I ordered my book early February, which meant credit at the end of March.

In reality, I got my Beenz about the 10th of April.

Oh, you should receive a pleasant surprise of not only getting the 1000 beenz, but also getting the x number of beenz per dollar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter