IBM Employees?

D'AngelosdoDisney

<font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F
Innoventions is run by IBM, right? Are there any discounts for IBM employees? Perks?

:bounce: Welcome IBM'er !
You can get a Coporate Discount on the DC card - $10 off ($29.95) - See you local credit union or call Raliegh.
Don't know of any other.

Have fun ! :cool:

The AT&T discount on tickets is not a published benefit. We heard about it through the grapevine. See if you can find a person in Marketing, PR, or some organization that deals with entertaining big customers or manages corporate partnerships. Keep trying out the phone chain and you may hit pay dirt.

More IBM'ers!

Do all of the credit unions do the DC at a discount? When the MKC went away - the IBM Club rep told me there were no more perks.

It would be nice for IBM to have some better perks.

:bounce:

OK IBM'ers - I showed my ID at the Casperkill CC in POK and they handed
me a form for the $29.95 DC rate.

Call t/l 293-2200 (you know what "t/l" is) and ask. :wave:

Hey pooh2001, I live in Highland! MY DH works in IBM in Poughkeepsie.... and yes, I received the $29 form.. that is all:(

I too am a pok ibm'er, in the deskside dept build 12. I thought I was the only dis fan around here.

LOL.. Hey Dis is all over the place. My DH for in the ICI lab!.. Hope you have a great vacation.. We will be at Contempo in Sept. take care

My DH also works for IBM in Poughkeepsie. He is in Bldg. 052. He says he is 2 aisles away from the ICI lab.

We should put a DIS meet together. Email me if anyone is interested.

"It's a Small World After all"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter