Ice Cream Social

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
Do you think we would stand a chance of a PS for the Ice Cream Social for the week of October 25th or for November 6th/7th or does this book really fast? There are 5 of us.

I've heard that it's difficult to obtain but we never had a problem. We booked for the date we wanted and had to switch and that wasn't a problem either. I'd give them a call, good luck!

We've done the Ice Cream Social 3 time and have always been able to get our first request. Good luck.

We have also always been able to get into the Ice Cream Social. Why not call and give it a try?

Ann:earsgirl:

Sorry it;s been tears since we have been but starting a new traditon in Jan. What is the Ice Cream social, sounds like something my ladies would enjoy.

Thanks Dave Goofydad Dionne

The Garden Grill hosts an Ice Cream Social afternoons at 3, 3:10, and 3:20 p.m. The cost is $6.99 plus tax and gratuity per person (same charge for children or adults). Mickey comes around and joins in the fun! This is a great way to see Mickey and usually is not crowded.

from allearsnet :D

Is there a charge for kids under 3 years old? I'd like to take my daughter, but at 9 months old, she won't be eating any ice cream.

I tried to get a PS pver 2 weeks ago for the 8th or 9th of Nov. and didn't have any luck. Hope it works out for you.

I got one for Oct 27th last week. The only seating available was 3:10pm, but they did have openings. Call soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter