• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Icee on Disney Property?

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
I know they can be found on Universal property but is there anywhere on Disney Property where we could find Icee machines? Does the The AMC at Disney Springs have em?

THANKS!

The gas stations have them, in Epcot you can get them at club cool, HS has one on the back side of the store facing the lake by the tug boat quick service, by Yak & yeti restaurant there’s a little kiosk with them. I’m drawing a blank on where to get them at MK.

MK also has LeFou's brew at Gaston's Tavern, which is essentially an apple slushie!

You used to be able to get them at Club Cool; I haven't paid attention to whether they still sell them since they moved.

I believe I saw them at club cool the other day and they have them at the Coca Cola rooftop bar at springs

In Epcot right outside the land pavilion there is a cart that has frozen cokes, blue slushies, and sometimes another flavor. We always get one and a Mickey pretzel there!

I know they can be found on Universal property but is there anywhere on Disney Property where we could find Icee machines? Does the The AMC at Disney Springs have em?

THANKS!
Closest you may find is coke store in Disney springs ( at least they use to )

I feel like we got frozen lemonade slushies on our way out of Adventureland at the end of the night once. Probably during our last trip in 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter