I'd like to meet a lot of you.

MetalMasterC

Aura of Misfortune
As some people already know, I work in Walt Disney World, and very few have met me in person. So, if you wanna meet me, come on over to whatever character location (usually work in MGM), and be sure to wear your lime ribbon. You won't find me, I'll find you! Good luck.

Well if your there in October say Hello!! We will have our lime green on :)

Originally posted by MetalMasterC
As some people already know, I work in Walt Disney World, and very few have met me in person. So, if you wanna meet me, come on over to whatever character location (usually work in MGM), and be sure to wear your lime ribbon. You won't find me, I'll find you! Good luck.

I wander around with my DIS moderator shirt or some sort of roller coaster shirt on. I'm also over 6 feet tall and Asian. Someone should be able to point me out. :)

A lot of us? Hmmm, why not all of us? Hmmm ;) ;) :teeth:

We'll be there in October too. We'll have to see if we spot each other.

We'll be there at Christmas time!!

I don't think you'll have any problem spotting me. I love MGM & I love the Muppets!!

Here's what I'll be wearing: :teeth:

fc444007.jpg

I'll be there in a week from Monday...:)

I'll be there in July (I'm short - I'll be there with 3 tall, good-looking guys - DH & DSs!) I'll have my lime-green Mickey-ear ID with my name on it - hope to see you then Chris!

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
Bunchkin, I think I'd be able to spot you from my house if you were wearing those lovely Kermit britches. ;)

Do you think they'll be a little much??? hehehe :teeth:

They're baggy in the legs but I think they were trying to get as many Kermit heads on them as possible!! ;)

And a double bonus......they are chuck full of LIME GREEN !!!!

Lots of lime green on them to be sure! I had to let my eyes adjust for a minute before I could even tell what the pattern was! :eek: LOL

BTW, I'll be at MGM on the 10th of May, I have lime green pins on my backpack. :)

I will be at MGM sometime between June 1-5. I have a lime green ribbon that hangs from my Guest of Honor tag that says MOM (Carol)

Hope to meet you (and Angie and others) while there :)

I'll be there from May 31-June 6. you'll have no trouble finding me---I made a Mickey seat cover for the ecv and I'll have my lime green ribbon on my goh badge!

Next time I go, I hope to meet you. I always have my GOH badge with my DIS name on it with a lime green ribbon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter