• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"If I eat one more PB&J sandwich I'll scream!"

cottontail, my dh only eats white tuna and yes it is available in the pouch. Here they come in two sizes, 3 oz (individual more or less) and 8oz which is bigger than the regular can. Only the 8 oz size has a ziploc across the top. This tuna is drained so there is really no mess. I don't use a styrofoam cooler. I have a collapsible soft-sided cooler that zips so I put ice directly in it and never experienced leaking. I thing some of the styrofoam may leak though, so maybe line the cooler with a trash bag.

Great news for us! We have one of those collapsible coolers! dd wons it a few months ago and I couldn't figure it out what it was until I started reading about them. I looked at it again, showed it to dh and he said, "That's a collapsible cooler, where did we get it!" I am thrilled! I'll pack as much food in it as possible and carry it onto the plabe. We get 4 carry-ons (4 seats) so that will help a bunch!

I am curious about the tuna in a bag too? Does it need refridgeration? Where can I get little paks of mayo? THANKS! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter