• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If we arrive at lunchtime-where to first?

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
I think we'll most likely get to the hotel around 11-12. Should we use that rest of the day to do DCA? Or take it slow & do some of DL? Unfortuntely it will be a Friday. This will be a 3 day trip (Fri. arrive, Sat. 1 full day, Sun. leave 4ish).

I would start at DCA, lunchtime is pretty busy for DL, but DCA is the slower of the two parks. Then head over to DL as it gets later or when DCA closes.

I'd walk into DL and pick up a fast pass or two before heading over to DCA. That way you can go to DL after DCA closes and have at least one in your pocket to use during the evening when they might all be out.

I was the "hero" of our trip for knowing you could use them after the expiration time. We were able to go on SOOOOO many more rides by collecting them in the morning when the lines were super short/no wait and saving the FP until the park got busy.

Have fun!

Good call silence - definitely a great idea!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter