• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If we can get a FP for FOP for our Oct trip, when should we do standby for Navi River Ride?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
If we are lucky enough to get a FP for FOP for our Oct trip when should we do standby for Navi River Ride? When is the best time? Early in the day or later at night? There will be 5 of us (all adults) but my mom will have a scooter so we can not run right to it at opening. We like to be at park prior to rope drop so would be there early, just move a little slower because of scooter. Thanks for any help.

Navi is easy at rope drop. Even moving slower, you will be fine getting on without a long wait.

You do not need to run to Na’vi at rope drop. I would still arrive at the tapstyles 30 minutes before opening, but just let the mob go ahead of you - keep reminding yourself they are all going to FOP. Getting to Na’vi at 8:45 you should still only wait 10-15 minutes.

On our last trip in January, we made it to AK 15 minutes before rope drop and were on in less than ten minutes.

This is a good question. I can’t help but wonder if I should get a FP for Navi also (if I’m that lucky), do safari at RD and do single rider EE. Go to the safari just because everyone is headed to Pandora.

Great thanks. It looks like first thing in the morning will work. Now going to keep my fingers crossed for the FP for FOP.

What people say about closing seems to be true too. Last night it was posted 45 minutes at 8:20 for an 8:30 closing. I went up and asked how long it really was and she said 5 minutes if that. There was no wait, we walked right on. I was so glad we didn’t wait during the day when it sat around 105 minutes all day.

This is a good question. I can’t help but wonder if I should get a FP for Navi also (if I’m that lucky), do safari at RD and do single rider EE. Go to the safari just because everyone is headed to Pandora.

If you're not interested in Flight of Passage then I would definitely get a FP for Navi River

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter