If you all hate me I understand....

Disney_rider

I'm a walking contradiction... Finally married 10-
Hello Ladies, Scrappers and Swappers,

I want to start out by saying how sorry I am for how I left the boards. My mom had a stroke and she has now recovered 100% and regained the use of her left side. And then I have had custody issues with my daughters father. But that is all over now..well close to over...
But I feel horrible and I have felt horrible for a while now. So I'm asking all of your forgiveness and I hope you can all forgive me and maybe one day I can swap with you all again... and if not I understand 100%.

I miss you ladies and I miss swapping and I miss the boards. You ladies are great and swapping with you is awesome.
If you are new reading this I'm sure your confused but I used to swap on here a little over a year ago and I'm grovelling at the feet of the swap goddesses so I can come back and swap again :goodvibes

Thanks for your time.
Hugs love and I appreciate all your support
Surina:banana:

Hi Surina!! It's good to see you! I'm glad that your Mom is doing so much better. And, I hope the custody stuff is finished with soon. Sounds like you've had quite a time of it.:hug:

Surina-

I am so sorry that you have had all of those problems. I am glad you are doing better have time to stop by and see us.

Rebecca

:hug::hug:
I thought about you lots while you where gone. I am so sorry to that real life has been so rough on you. But I am really glad to hear you Mom is doing better. I know she is a huge part of your life with your daughter.

I am not a swap goddess, but I am more than willing to let you join any of my swaps if they are interesting to you. :flower3: Starting and completing one swap before jumping into a lot at once would be a great way to get your feet wet and build confidence. Both for you and our fellow swappers.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Surina!!! I've often thought about you too but knew it had to be family issues that took you away so quickly with little word... and you were where you were supposed to be... family first!!!!

I agree w/ AWM... jump into a swap...complete it and get your feet wet... no reason you shouldn't have a second chance as we've given it to many others!!!

The Goddess speaks:

We welcome you home with open arms. You were never far from our thoughts and we are glad you have come back into the fold.

We missed you, la petite!!! (channeling my inner ya-ya, LOL)

Pick something small to get your feet wet again. It will all come back to you!!

Surina, I am so happy to see you!

I remembered that you left, so suddenly, because of your Mom's health, and I was worried that your continued absence was because her recovery was not going well. I'm glad to hear that she doing very well.

Since you've been gone, we discovered a new fun thing to do in our swap. You missed this years DL swap, but I'd be disappointed if you didn't participate next year. Here's what we did this year: DL Swap

And if you don't mind the temporary hijack, speaking of swappers who disappeared because of serious medical issues...has anyone heard anything from TPCShauna lately? I worry about her too.

Welcome back Surina!!

I was just thinking about you the other day. I came across my awesome Paradise Pier piece.

And dont worry, they took me back with no issues. after my life went nuts. :lovestruc

Good to hear things are going better though!!

Surina,

I don't think I've yet had the pleasure of swapping with you. I look forward to in the near future.

Glad to hear life has calmed down for you.

Jennifer

I came into the game after you were out...but if your swap items are anything like your pages that I saw (and possibly lifted :rolleyes1), it will be awesome to swap with you!! Glad things are working out for you! Hope to see you on here soon!

OMG thank you all!!! I love you so much!!!
Yes I agree I'll start out small... I was thinking the same thing.
So whats comming up that I can sign up for???

I am really upset I missed the DL swap but to tell the truth I still havent used what I got from the last one. I kinda dont want to...hehehe I'm hording!! and I wont share HAHAHA (evil laugh).

Just a side note to tell you ladies what I've been up too.
I'm in school to be an M.A. (Medical Assistant) and I've met and moved in with the most amazing man I've ever had the privilege to love. His name is Paul :love: and my daughter calls him her Daddy. I can finally say in all honesty I have found my life's Match and soul mate, I know that sounds so cheesy and like an e-harmony ad but I'm happy :)

So thats me in a nutshell right now I do have a new address so whoever needs it for there lists just IM me :)

Hugs and Love
Now lets get some SWAPPIN' on!!!:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2:

Surina,
welcome home!

Glad things are better for you.

Glad you're life is on th up now (i love hearing about :lovestruc;)) all you need is a little swapping:rolleyes1:rotfl2: Your pieces were always awesome! (But I agree start small - after my pneumonia and pleurisy it took a long time to get my mojo back - just looking at paper was an effort!:eek:)

Surina,

I don't think I've yet had the pleasure of swapping with you. I look forward to in the near future.

Glad to hear life has calmed down for you.

Jennifer

Jennifer, Surina does amazing work. It will be good to have her back on the boards.

Surina, I am so sorry about your Mom's stroke. Glad she is doing better and continue recovery to her. Hope the other stress in your life calms down. and congrats to finding your perfect match.

Hey Surina, welcome home!
I just used some of your things in the past month!
You're in Glendale now? Are you going to Midwestern? Thats like 10 minutes from my home.
Looking forward to your awesome pieces again!
Happy to hear your mom is doing better and life is treating you right!

Welcome back, Surina!! Glad things are on the upswing now!! :hug: to you and your family!!

Hey Surina, welcome home!
I just used some of your things in the past month!
You're in Glendale now? Are you going to Midwestern? Thats like 10 minutes from my home.
Looking forward to your awesome pieces again!
Happy to hear your mom is doing better and life is treating you right![/QUOT

Yes I'm in Glendale, I'm actually going to Pima Medical institute allllll the way over in Mesa.
I'm at 51st Ave and Olive is that close to you.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter