*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
**** Please be sure you are not trying to post on the COMPLETED TRIP REPORTS board. That board is READ ONLY and does not allow any posting. :surfweb:***
EDITED 2/18/15: With the change to new boards at the beginning of February this thread is being closed to discussion. If you are having problems with your account please follow the directions below. Also please read the Tech Support Forum found here: http://www.disboards.com/forums/technical-support.43/ and the "New Board Issues" subforum there.

If you have technical questions please read the FAQ thread here on the Welcome Board or check out the Tech Support board linked above. Please don't post Technical questions on the Welcome Board.

Look under your username to the left. If it says "Registered User" then you have not completed your registration or your account is currently inactive. You should have received an email with a link that you need to click on to confirm your registration. Please check your Junk/Spam/Bulk Mail folders because often the email ends up there. If you can't find it, or don't think you received it then please send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the email address you gave when you registered, include your username, and a brief explanation of what the problem is. It can take up to a week for you to get a response.

If you are a current or formerly ACTIVE MEMBER that has all the sudden lost the ability to post on other boards: the most common reason is that you changed your email address on the account and haven't confirmed the change. You will need to go into the email account you were using and find the email from the DISboards that has a link to click to confirm that you have changed the email address. If you no longer have access to that account or can't find the email we sent then please follow the directions in red above, providing both your former and current email address and an explanation of the problem.

Once you have completed the registration process and your account is active you will be free to post on all of the other boards here.

Occasionally some ISPs block emails coming from the DIS. You would need to contact your email provider for help with this.

Please don't post here with discussion or about other Tech Questions. This is only so we can have the list of the users that need to have their accounts activated. All other posts will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience :)

Last edited:
I have not been receiving emails, problem with the provider (hotmail) so I switched to an aol address and I still am not receiving emails but now I can't fully register either. I have tried emailing disboards about the problem, but have no idea if they were received or answered because I can't receive any dis email. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I have not been receiving emails, problem with the provider (hotmail) so I switched to an aol address and I still am not receiving emails but now I can't fully register either. I have tried emailing disboards about the problem, but have no idea if they were received or answered because I can't receive any dis email. Thanks for any help you can provide.

This is the profile with the hotmail account. I tried to create a new profile when I still couldn't get emails so this is the new profile. I left one with hotmail and one with aol to see if one would start working...but so far no such luck and I am "locked out" out of both.

I have been unable to post or reply since Monday when I changed my email address after posting a reservation wanted request on the DVC board. I did not receive the confirmation email however I have received several of the automated emails from support. I have tried everything in them and still nothing. I do use Yahoo but there are no emails in my bulk folder and I have received the auoto reply from Support @wdwinfo.com. I can't reply to the people who were nice enough to offer to make a reservation. We're trying to travel in March so every day I don't have a res made is more likely I won't be able to get one. It's very frustrating. Now it's Friday and Member Services for DVC will be closed for the weekend. Can anyone help????
Betsy

Hi, I'm one of the ones who can't complete my registration---I tried both of my emails addresses and neither has received the activation email. I sent an email to support and got the one that said "email 111 and write 'activate' in the subject line," but still nothing. Thanks!

Same here too. I contacted 111@wdwinfo.com and didn't receive any reply back. Nothing is going to my spam folder...I turned it off just to get anything from wdwinfo. I hope it gets figured out soon!

I'm one who hasn't received anything. I'm using a yahoo email after trying several times with changing my address.

Thank you for looking into this.

I'm using gmail and there is nothing in my spam folder. I haven't received any replies from 111@wdwinfo.com either. Thank you for all your help on this! Suzi

I followed the directions and received an email stating to message the 111 address and have not received anything else. If it is helpful I have a msn address.

I also did not receive any activation instructions as with others.
I cannot post as well...

dis1961

Just letting you all know
that this is being worked on

and for now feel free to ask any questions you have here
on the welcome board and we will do our best to help you
out until we can get this straightened out:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter