If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa said:
It's funny, I like to hang around Hula when nothings going on, and 80% of the time, she's surrounded by rude kids who could care less who she's attempting to have a conversation with. And almost all of them are given the same check list to attack the hosts with.. things like:

how get green ears
how be staff
staff be friend
how get sparrow
will you stop bay be
is taken bad

and to cherry off their report:
can i have magic

Being the trooper Hula is, she answered every one of these lame questions, and then again when the next "rocket builder" produces the same check list of obvious questions. And yet, they all get answered. :rolleyes:

That's why, when I was in her room, I asked her a question I don't think
she's been asked before: "What's your favorite season?" :)

I would like to come up with more questions like that they haven't been
asked, just to keep things a bit more fun. :)

I've seen kids swarm staff every time I've seen a staff member, but the
exception was a couple nights ago. A host came to a ride room I was in, and
we all rode together without the inane questions. That was quite
rare and special. :)

BriarRosie said:
That's why, when I was in her room, I asked her a question I don't think
she's been asked before: "What's your favorite season?" :)

I would like to come up with more questions like that they haven't been
asked, just to keep things a bit more fun. :)

I like to flirt with the staff chicks with Hula being numero uno.

Anyone remember VMK_Tink? (to keep on topic, whatever happened to her, Yavn? lol) She came into a room of mine during beta days and was so nice. I asked to take her pic and she said ok but hold, and then turned her back to the screen. She then said, "Here, get my better side" and taught me at that moment, this game is going to be awesome!

Original things I've asked staff in the past:

"My friend wants to know if you think I'm cute?"
"Are you taken"
"Lets do Lily! Lily lily for fill he woo nah nah woo will he.."

cat_herder said:
Could you please lower the score that one has to get on fireworks minigame during the quests, for those of us who have never been able to over 80,000 in the entire year they have been playing VMK.

I dislike the fireworks so much I break out in a cold sweat everytime I see the words "head over to firework .......".

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please

Perhaps people could have the choice of which mini game to play?

Great Idea!!! Pretty Please!!!!!

Mal

So :) As brought up on another thread :)

Yavn -- when is WDW going to get a VMK central as cool as that at Disneyland? We want the neat saddleseats & cactus chairs and spacerooms to play in. (Wouldn't a Tea Party room be a blast to be introduced to VMK in?) The hosts at Innoventions in DL were *so* interactive, playing games and having impromptu contests for us. I have to say, it was a great afternoon I spent there playing. And actually having *real* keyboards/laptops to type on was a definite bonus. The remedial keyboards at WDW do nothing to make it easy to sign up for VMK.

In addition, the half dozen kiosks at WDW typically have 1 or 2 non-functional ones at any given point in time. That's really not a selling point ;)

And my final question: WHEN will there be VMK mdse to buy? I want the pin that I should have had but didn't receive :) I'd happily buy it some place other than Ebay.

Thanks for your time! ;)

i have a few questions:
1. will we be able to ride the rides in the rooms like matterhorn, splash mountain, etc.
2. i really do agree with being able to tell which teleporters link when trading and some way to tell how many stars magic is
3. i would love to be able to trade credits and rooms
4. when will you start accepting CL applications again bc i really want to be a CL (i really hope they wont start making CLs wear certain clothing)
thats all i can think of right now
5. will they ever rerelease all the items that are nolonger available bc i heard you would
6. will you ever open any other virtual disney parks such as Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, and DCA and maybe DCL as it says in the esplanade room description
sorry that was probably too many questions
btw, does anyone know how to post links to different threads?

My question is why staff will send a warning someone when they got the better end of a trade but won't do anything when someone lies about the worth of something and you trade them a lot of rare stuff for it. They just say you got something so request closed.

aeryn said:
So :) As brought up on another thread :)

Yavn -- when is WDW going to get a VMK central as cool as that at Disneyland? We want the neat saddleseats & cactus chairs and spacerooms to play in. (Wouldn't a Tea Party room be a blast to be introduced to VMK in?) The hosts at Innoventions in DL were *so* interactive, playing games and having impromptu contests for us. I have to say, it was a great afternoon I spent there playing. And actually having *real* keyboards/laptops to type on was a definite bonus. The remedial keyboards at WDW do nothing to make it easy to sign up for VMK.

In addition, the half dozen kiosks at WDW typically have 1 or 2 non-functional ones at any given point in time. That's really not a selling point ;)

And my final question: WHEN will there be VMK mdse to buy? I want the pin that I should have had but didn't receive :) I'd happily buy it some place other than Ebay.

Thanks for your time! ;)

The reason the VMK Central at Disneyland has all that stuff is because that's what was there when Innoventions first opened. Prior to VMK being there, the downstairs was actually kind of boring, and had games that would freeze up and stuff.

I do kind of miss the period of time where the cave room had access to a search engine, and through that I was able to search for a message board I frequented and post "Greetings from Disneyland!!" on there.

In order to help answer more questions I've asked QA_SuzyQT to post and reply to your many questions. I know there are lots of very good questions and I do not have as much time to answer all of them.

Thanks,
Yavn

My question is, will you create some other parks like California Adventure, Epcot, Disney's MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom and Disney Cruise Line? I am asking this because I would like more space to fit everyone in VMK, and also I would love to see your work!

Yavn said:
In order to help answer more questions I've asked QA_SuzyQT to post and reply to your many questions. I know there are lots of very good questions and I do not have as much time to answer all of them.

Thanks,
Yavn

Welcome Suzy!! and Thank you Yavn ;) Hopefully we haven't frightened you away.

Hopefully Suzy will be able to catch up and wander thru the myriad questions and emerge from them unscathed to answer what she can :)

Thanks again for giving us what time you can.

QA_SuzyQT said:
I am working on the first set of questions right now and hope to be able to post them soon.
Welcome :thumbsup2
you will have fun here once you finish answering questions lol @_@ that is unless you already enjoy answering them lol

Welcome QA_SuzyQT to our little happy place. We are a tireless bunch, so be forewarned! BTW, my middle name is Sue, and I spent my whole youth being referred to as SusyQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter