If you could be any face character, who would you be, and why ?

E

eeyore0062

I would be Belle. She and I share the same hair color, eye color and outlook on life. I never related to any of the Disney princesses until she came along!

How about you? Who would you want to play, and why????

I think the most fun would be Little Mermaid to play.

I'd probably be chosen for Cinderella more than anyone else though - same coloring. Of course I'd have to be 20 years younger. :teeth:

Snow White. I'm fair skinned and dark haired like her and she's always been my favorite.

You'd have to really be in another zone to not know what my answer to this is. hehe.

I would love to be Cinderella's Fairy Godmother! :)

I am short and plump and tend to be a happy sort of person!

I think I'd like to be Belle. I don't look like her, but I share her love of books - and it would be great fun to read to the kids at Storytime. :D

Either Malificent or the Wicked Queen from Snow White. Why?? I just don't think I could be sweet enough all day long. Not with those people that I've seen, waiting in line. Much rather be nasty and be able to get away with it!!

I would love to be Mulan, however, my coloring is totally wrong (mid blonde, green eyes, tall). But when I first saw that movie, I totally related to that character. She's still my favorite Disney heroine. It's too bad that there aren't more pins with her because I would love to have a huge Mulan pin collection.

Tinkerbell! So I could take a flying leap out of the castle everynight to start the fireworks and spread some sparkling pixie dust! :p

I myself am not sure who I'd be...but my DD says she wants to be the Wicked Queen. She already has the costume and says she has her personality at times.LOL!

Definatley Cinderella!!

She is so beautiful and I just love her gown and her handsome prince too;)

Sleeping Beauty---Right hair color and..........YAWN:o

I'd love to be Cruella De Vil and say what I think to all the people who skip the line. :teeth:

LOL, the last time I was at the MK Cruella walked by the group I was with and said something smart to us and I thought that would be such a fun character to play. :teeth:

I would really like to be Belle or the Wicked Queen from Snow White though. :)

Can you guess by looking at my avatar? Belle - she's smart, she loves books and she seemed to not be in a princess-kind of mold. When I was a little girl, it would have been Alice. If I could choose a villian, it would be Malificent.

If I were a villain, it would have to either be the Wicked Queen or Cruella. I love the things that they get away with saying... and all in character!;)

Um, AngieBelle, I'm lost, which one did you say you wanted to be??? :p

Anyway, people say I have the mentality to be Mad Hatter, and I personally think I could be a good Hatter. I have the voice, somewhat the look, and the craziness.

A little off the beaten path......

I would be Celia from Monsters Inc., we have similar hair!!!!
Unruley, life of it's own. And she's purple, I love purple!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter