If you could eat anywhere in the MK area for dinner, where would it be and why??

IvyandLace

Certified pixie dust user
Just thought I'd throw this question out there and see what everyone has to say! MY MIL and I were planning on eating at the Plaza Restaurant April 30th (Friday) around 6pm, but they are only taking ressies until 4:45pm that day (??) Since we will have eaten around 1pm at Restaurant Marrakesh, I don't think we'll be hungry then. MK is only open until 7pm due to Grad Night, and I'm interested to hear what restaurant you would pick if you could eat anywhere for dinner in the MK area. I'd like to have a couple of place in mind...just in case!

:p IVY :p

I'd pick one of the restaurants in the monorail resorts around the MK. They won't be as congested by the grad night crowds, and they'd be easy to get to from the MK. If you want something a little quieter than 'Ohana, try the Kona Cafe at the Poly. Or the Concourse Steakhouse or California Grill at the Contemporary. Or take a boat from the MK over to Wilderness Lodge and try Whispering Canyon or Artists Point.

DisFlan

I'd eat at Cinderella's Royal Table. The atmosphere is great and I LOVE the Ceaser salad. There's just something a little more magical about eating in the castle! Although, that would require PS as well, so I'm not sure if that would help your time problem. If you want to do counter service, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland is also good, lots of choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter