If you had a choice What Dream would you pick..........

I would definitely pick being a Grand Marshall idn the Disney Parks throughout the world. That would be amazing!

A close second would be the DVC membership. Then I would never have to feel bad about always wanting to go to Disney. ;)

I did win two sets of Mickey ears, and by how excited I was you would have thought I won a Grand Prize...the little stuff has made me happy too.

I would LOVE the DVC, but...

I think I'd be happier with the pin & lanyard set!!!!

(P.S. This is when you know you have a problem.)

DVC all the way I love Disney and think that getting the DVC membership would just be amazing!!

A second would be a stay in the Castle, that would be amazing too

I would love the DVC but could never use it....my fiance's father gave us a time share at Orange Lake as a gift. He's been building them up since my fiance was very little, so each of his kids would have a week of their own when they got married.

So I would take a night in the castle. I just have stared at that castle since I was 3, wanting to stay in it, even before I ever knew there was a room there. :lovestruc

I think I'd pick staying in the castle. Not many people can say they've stayed there (even your "well to do" friends!). I've always thought that would be incredible to be able to stay in a castle - especially at WDW !:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter