If you had a choice What Dream would you pick..........

Someone posted today in the DVC Mousecellaneous thread that they won the DVC memebrship for last year and they won via a postcard entry.

:confused3 :confused3
I'd have to go with the most valuable - a Disney Vacation Club membership, 2nd the trip around the world.

However, that being said, I could get those things myself, but how could I ever get the night in the castle? The fact that they make you a star for a day is also great, so in the back of my mind, I'm really hoping for that one.
I would scream

I would like one that they aren't even giving out, lifelong MYW passes for myself and 3 guests.

Hands down the 1st choice would be the DVC membership. We wouldn't have to pay for it. We are planning on joining in the future but if we didn't have to pay for it...

However, that being said, realistically I think I would be happy with any wish granted to me and my family. Considering we are never lucky enough to win anything we'll probably return home from our trip next month without any wishes granted.

I would pick the night in cinderella castle even just to tour it would e a dream come true I have always been FASCINATED by Walt Disney legacy! I am now 22 and still to this day I watch fantasmic:wizard: like a 4 yr old this would make my life!!!!!!!!:worship:

DVC membership then trip around the world followed closely by Cindy's castle. We won ears in Nov. 2006

I have been reading all the post's attached to this thread, and everyone that has recieved a dream.they are all so fun to read. I myself have been to WDW 3 times since YOMD started, & I haven't won a thing............thats o.k. just being there is (almost) enough for me (who would want a dream).

Anyway I just read a dream on this thread that someone recieved and her family IMO had one of the best DREAMS http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1600044

So my question is, IF YOU HAD A CHOICE OUT OF ALL THE DREAMS THAT YOMD OFFERS......WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

I know the castle would be a popular one to wish for, but to meet all the charcaters would be a close second...I'll be back in WDW in about a month I hope this time I'll win a dream.....heck...I would even mind if I won a pen or something:lmao:

WELL, our dream was meeting each other, and getting engaged at WDW. Thats when we met our most favorite dream squad member, who told us to mail in our entries....We were hoping for pins, whatever...Little did we know that we would win the ULTIMATE YOAMD Prize, the DVC Membership!!! SO, I would say our ultimate dream had come true!! Each other and the DVC for us to share the rest of our lives with!!!! :wizard:

This would be perfect for me!
Winner and 3 guests recieve Admission to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween party a dining experience and a special make-over I just want the Disney Halloween Make-over can they make me a villian:maleficen

I know lots of the others would be worth more and stuff but I LOVE Halloween and this would be awesome

my 2nd choice would be the personal PhotoPass Photographer for a day I'd have the BEST pictures!!!

YES!! Living proof right here before your eyes!!! 47 years of Saratoga Springs with 220 points!!!!

That's so awesome! I'd love to hear the story of how that happened and the initial reactions... if that had happened to me, I'd think it was a set up! That's insanely cool! :cool1: Do you still have to pay maintenance fees? (Not that that's a big deal in the grand scheme of things...)

I'd start planning some neat family gatherings... get some old college friends (we're all poor... we're mostly in some type of ministry field) and we'd share a treat with them! Great possibilities with that sort of prize! And it's a prize to share with future children and grandchildren... I wonder what it will cost to go to WDW in 47 years... :rolleyes:

That's so awesome! I'd love to hear the story of how that happened and the initial reactions... if that had happened to me, I'd think it was a set up! That's insanely cool! :cool1: Do you still have to pay maintenance fees? (Not that that's a big deal in the grand scheme of things...)

I'd start planning some neat family gatherings... get some old college friends (we're all poor... we're mostly in some type of ministry field) and we'd share a treat with them! Great possibilities with that sort of prize! And it's a prize to share with future children and grandchildren... I wonder what it will cost to go to WDW in 47 years... :rolleyes:

No fees...everything paid, in fact, got a check from Disney for $25,110 on Saturday...Now my accountant is figuring tax figures....we were shocked at first, overwhelmed, but, it has sunk in and its AWESOME!!!!!!:wizard:

My dream would be to get a behind the scenes look and private guide at Kilamajari Safari, sorry about spelling. I would also like for my dd 10 and 9 to win something, anything, I am not picky.

Well, the DVC membership would definately be awesome.

However, my family and I DID win the $500 World of Disney shopping spree and that was a BLAST! We won at 10:00 AM and were asked to come back at 3:00 PM. So of course we went an hour early and did all of our planning. Little did we know, at 3:00 we were greated by a Dreams rep AND a Disney Corp photographer who took our pictures the entire time we were in the store (they said they would use it for promotional use). Felt like Celebrities and the Paparazzi.

Amazing how quick $500 bucks gets spent though.

If I had a choice, I'd like a night in the castle but I'd settle for a Dream Fastpass or a lanyard or even ears. I'm not that picky. I'd be happy with anything.

I'd like to be cpdwiz!! ;) In all seriousness either the DVC membership or the trip to all of the Disney parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter