If you think Hawaii DVC is cool, how about Paris DVC!

Allons-y! Je voudrais aller au Paris avec mon epouse. Il n'allerais jamais!
sorry if the grammar is off...it's been awhile :)

Hey now, lets leave my family out of this as well:rotfl2: or as the French say...aloha:rotfl2:

Having been to Disneyland Paris, I would never go back. Nothing like the ones in the USA. Not sure if its true but someone told me that this park is actually owned by some one else but just has the right to use the name. We were there in April and it was dirty and not kept up like Florida or California. I have not been to the others, never will make it to some since my DH job will not let him travel to certain countries but I was very disappointed in Paris. but you guys enjoy!!!!
I don't want to start a feud but this is just my opinion. It was a dream come true after saying when it opened that I wanted to go there. Daughter was studying in Nantes France so perfect opportunity.
Normandy was the best part of France. Wine is superb!!!

Having been to Disneyland Paris, I would never go back. Nothing like the ones in the USA. Not sure if its true but someone told me that this park is actually owned by some one else but just has the right to use the name. We were there in April and it was dirty and not kept up like Florida or California. I have not been to the others, never will make it to some since my DH job will not let him travel to certain countries but I was very disappointed in Paris. but you guys enjoy!!!!

We were there in October of 2005, and plan on going back, this time taking DS, his DW and our two GK's with us. While the Studios was no big shakes, we thought that Disneyland Paris was the nicest, most well-designed, most "plussed" MK-type park that we've seen. Of course, we haven't seen either Tokyo or Hong Kong yet, but we'll get there!

Disneyland Paris is owned (I believe) partially by a European corporation, but Disney has -- I also believe -- a major ownership as well. This is unlike Tokyo, which is wholly-owned by the Oriental Land Company and operates under a licensing agreement with Disney.

At least in October of '05 the cleaniness and maintenance issues were no worse than what I've seen at any stateside park. Read Kevin Yee or Al Lutz and you'll think Florida and California Parks are on the verge of falling down from all the rotting wood and peeling paint! So, to each his own. We're like that old commercial -- been there, done that, goin' back (and this time we're taking the whole family!). :goodvibes

And if DVC is built there -- where do I sign up?

I would like to see a DLP DVC too but Marriott has kiosk set up in the lobby of the on-site hotels pushing their timeshare. I'm not sure if they have some kind of exclusive rights. The sales guy in the Newport Bay Hotel where I stayed was extremely pushy and annoying.

:tink:

I'd love to see Paris DVC, as this is my husband's favorite city in Europe. I'd also love to see the the euro at a reasonable price. I've only been over once since it skyrocketed. It just keeps getting worse.

I was just reading that news this morning in the paper here on Maui - how exciting!

Peut-etre, si je gagner le lotterie! Je suis B-R-O-K-E aussi. :rotfl2:

C'est la vie. Nous aux toujours avoir paris. :sad1:
Merci beaucoup!

Thanks Mrs. Nick. I think if I kept this up, I could re-learn French. It was fun going through the French-English dictionary with you.

We better cut it out now! ;)

Nothing like the ones in the USA.

You are absolutely correct - Disneyland Paris is in my eyes far cleaner, with wonderful CMs, larger than any of the MK parks in America, with more exciting attractions and better food. The park reflects the various cultures of Europe and the stories which are the basis for many of the Disney tales .

In fact, I am going back in three and in four weeks time.

You are absolutely correct - Disneyland Paris is in my eyes far cleaner, with wonderful CMs, larger than any of the MK parks in America, with more exciting attractions and better food. The park reflects the various cultures of Europe and the stories which are the basis for many of the Disney tales .

In fact, I am going back in three and in four weeks time.

Too bad it's in France...

Too bad it's in France...

I hate the French for their politics, but have been treated with more courtesy and kindness by the French than most in Europe. Certainly far better than the rude treatment we've gotten in Britian.

This would excite me more than Hawaii. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 ITA! DH works for a company whose headquarters is in Paris. I'd love to spend some time at the park. And I have no desire to go to Hawaii.

I'm just as excited about the possibility of DVC Paris as I am Hawaii. Now if we can only get Tokyo and Hong Kong into the picture, our DVC world would be even better.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter