Illuminations Cruise Menu Question

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I'm going to attempt to get a cruise for our vacation in January. Has the menu changed for when you call? Everyone says to push 5 when you call. Is this still true? If not, do you know what the menu is now and what to push so that I can move through that quickly?

Originally posted by Madi100
I'm going to attempt to get a cruise for our vacation in January. Has the menu changed for when you call? Everyone says to push 5 when you call. Is this still true? If not, do you know what the menu is now and what to push so that I can move through that quickly?

It did change, it is now #4 (tennis, boat rental, fishing excursions)

Then you have to press #2 for your upcoming trip. (#1 would be if you are in the orlando area already or making a reservation for within the next 7 days)

Then you have to press #1 or #2 to tell them if you have been to the WDW park before...then if you press #1 for yes, then they ask if you have visited more then 4 times you have to press #1, if not press 2, when you press 1 you FINALLY get through to a person....this is really crazy :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter