***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

I was told that snacks and soft drinks are included and you can order the ship decorated if you like but the Illuminations cruise doesn't have a meal. There are other cruises that do include a meal ("Intimate Dining Cruise")

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/specialty-cruises/

Thanks for the info... I thought the CM gave me a number to call to add other food. I could be mistaken thou, I was just excited because I wasn't expecting to have a boat left to reserve.

I just book at Illuminations Cruise for my wife's birthday at the end of August. Does anyone have any information on having the cruise catered. What is available on the menu and what would the cost be?

Thanks

Hi. My mother 66 and I - 45 will be at the BWVs the end of August for a few nights before my dh and ds come down after a baseball tournament.
Are you doing the cruise on your own? I am looking for a cruise for
August 26, August 27 or August 28 and would also love to order from the speciality menu. I understand if you would just like the two of you but if not, and our dates coincide, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi. My mother 66 and I - 45 will be at the BWVs the end of August for a few nights before my dh and ds come down after a baseball tournament.
Are you doing the cruise on your own? I am looking for a cruise for
August 26, August 27 or August 28 and would also love to order from the speciality menu. I understand if you would just like the two of you but if not, and our dates coincide, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sorry, our cruise is on Friday the 31st.

Any space for two (me and DH) on any cruises between 5/24 - 5/28? I know it's short notice, but I just stumbled on this thread!

Just booked our cruise this morning for Monday Nov 19th. Currently we are a full boat of 10 but we may have an opening for 4 as it gets closer.

If anyone is interested I have a boat available for June 9th! Send me a message if you're interested!

We are a two and will be there at this time of year and would love it if you could fit us in.

Just booked our cruise this morning for Monday Nov 19th. Currently we are a full boat of 10 but we may have an opening for 4 as it gets closer.

As far as I am aware as we have not booked up yet but its just about trying to get a good deal we will be in WDW between the 7th of November until the 21st. So if anyone has any space for two adults then I could love to here from you. I know that my OH would love to do it every night so I am open to more than one experience.

Thank you in advance.

We have room for six more adults and 1 child on our illuminations cruise on July 19th. Message me if you want to join us.

Just discovered this cruise option, so I'm guessing everyone has already filled their boats for August. We are 2 adults and one 9-year-old boy that would be interested in doing one August 26th-August 31st. If anyone happens to have spaces available, please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi we are there from sept 21st-oct 3rd anybody have space for four me dh and 2 dd's thankyou

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a 4th of July Illuminations cruise with 2 spots open. I am looking to surprise my husband for our anniversary.

Thanks

Looking for an Illuminations cruise to share. There are 3 of us. DS and DD are 23 and 17 respectively. Any night 8/29 thru 9/2/12 except for the 30th ( already have the Wishes Dessert Party booked). Would love to do this! Please PM if interested.

Can you bring your own food onto the illuminations cruises? Also, we still have openings for July 19th.

looking to join an illuminations cruise 10/25/12 (thurs) for my 2 year old daughter and myself. thanks! :thumbsup2

Family of six booked on Wed, Aug 15th. 4 spots available.

PM, if interested. Please include an email since I can't PM back (less then 10 posts - and I am not going to spam to get there).

Thanks-

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter