***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

You pay when you book the cruise. Always a chance that someone will not show or pay. Some may want to pay ahead then they have to trust you do not cancel the cruise. We have taken several cruises only once someone didn't show. I would email 2 weeks before then had a phone number to contract them again when in Disney .

Thanks for your answers, I decided to cancel it since we are only two people this trip and it would take a lot of trust and luck to get 8 additional guests to pay. :)

Shannon G I'd love to book 2 adults on your cruise 9/27!!! I am going to be 44 (leaving my kids at home but they are almost 21 & 18) and my hubs is 32 :) this is going to a surprise for him!! I've sent you a PM.. I have shared before but not since 2003 I think..

I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Saturday, 9/27, with room to share. Our party consists of just my best friend and I (two fun single moms in our early 40s leaving the kids with their Grammas to enjoy the Food & Wine Festival for a few days :cool1:), so we have room for 8 more. If we fill the boat, the cost per person would work out to about $37, plus a tip for the captain. Illuminations is at 10:00 that night, so we need to be at the marina at the Yacht Club at 9:00.

Since this is a rare opportunity for us to travel without our respective kids, I'd like to keep the cruise to adults only. PM me if interested!

We still have room for 6 more people on our cruise! PM me if interested!

We booked an Illumination Cruise for October 5, 2014. We are looking to share our reservation. We are a party of 7 (including 3 children). We have at least 3 open seats, maybe more. I have heard mixed comments if a 2 year old counts as 1. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us or if you have any information if the2 year old counts as 1. Thanks!
Karen

I have a cruise booked for 10/5/14 with room if that helps, but there will be 3 (very well behaved) kids, if you are interested
Karen

I have a cruise booked for 10/5/14 with room if that helps, but there will be 3 (very well behaved) kids, if you are interested
Karen

Hi we have booked a cruise for Wednesday 6th August. Just my husband and I so far so we have room for 6 more if anyone is interested?

We still have room for 6 more people on our cruise! PM me if interested!

This is probably way late but do you still have any room on your cruise? There are only 2 of us and we are looking for something fun on the 27th since I hear F&W is crazy on Saturday nights!

Hi, how hard does everyone find these are to actually book? and are the prices still the same as listed on the first post of this thread? Never done these before, but my hubby and i will be going for our honeymoon in oct, and this would be a great treat! Also, can someone point me to the direction to learn more about the wishes cruises from the contemporary? I would like to learn all i can before i try to compete for a spot! :)

Call Disney 407-939-7529 for the boat rentals. Make sure you call very early to hold one. Call today .
We love the firework cruise in Epcot you are so close for viewing. Enjoy

This is probably way late but do you still have any room on your cruise? There are only 2 of us and we are looking for something fun on the 27th since I hear F&W is crazy on Saturday nights!

Hi there I was sharing with Shannon and they had to cancel the boat.. I don't see that she posted that here but she did PM me.. Michelle

Hi! I am looking for space for THREE people (all adults, love Disney, trip of F&W to celebrate DD's 21st birthday) on a fireworks cruise. My first choice would be the Hallowishes cruise on Monday Oct. 13, 2014, but would happily take an Illuminations cruise on that night or on Saturday, October 11. PM me here with details, cost, etc. TIA!:wave2:

We'll be there September 23-30, 2014!! Will anyone else be there and like to share an Illuminations cruise? We just need room for 2.

I wish they still had the Breathless II.

I would love to do one of these while we're there the week of Christmas -- maybe on the Friday, December 26. When would I need to call?

Hello everybody:) I am considering doing a fireworks cruise either at Epcot or Magic Kingdom if I can find a boat to share. It will most likely be at Magic Kingdom as I know we'll be going there during the night to see the castle lit up. The date for the cruise will be the evening of December 3rd, and it will be just me and my Mom. We are very quiet people but very friendly.

Hiya, I know this is the adult and solo forum, but if you don't mind sharing a cruise with kids, I wanted to throw this out there. : )

I have reserved an Illuminations Cruise for Saturday, March 28, 2015. :goodvibes

We have 6 open spots; come join us! Solo, couple, kids/no kids, anyone! pixiedust:

About us: We're a family of four with a DD (5) and a DS (9).

The total cost before tip is $371.69; which works out to just over $37 per person. Tip would be approximately $50, so $5/person if all 10 spots are filled.

Payment will be due at the Yacht club before boarding. Cash only. You'll need to be at the Yacht club dock no later than 8pm. (This may change if Illuminations timing changes.)

If you are interested please reply and PM me! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter