Im Back!

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Im back! Ive had a wonderful time in Vegas, and now im ready to plan for Discon. I may not be able to post for a while as its going to take me a week to read all the new threads:teeth:
If ive missed anything major, please someone pm me.

Missed you all!

Emma

Hi Emma,

Welcome back. Are you ready to enter "commando mode"?

Originally posted by Nancy
Hi Emma,

Welcome back. Are you ready to enter "commando mode"?

She was not in commando mode?:confused: :confused:

WELCOME BACK EMMA!!!! Sounds like you had a great time. Tell us about it later.:cool:

Welcome back...glad you had a great time in Las Vegas...Did you win big??? Lots of reading to do and great new info.... :)

Hi Emma :wave:

Welcome home, glad to hear you had a fab time and can't wait to hear all the details when you can.

Welcome back Emma! Glad to hear that you had a great time in Vegas.

Dave...I don't think any body was "officially" in commando mode. Now that everything is coming together we can all be official commandos. (even though I'm going to be a commando-in-training, cause I'm just going along with whatever Barb is doing!)

WELCOME HOME EMMA! Once you get all caught up with e-mails, tell me all about Vegas and Elvis. ;) :) :teeth: There is a bunch to catch up on, but I don't think you need to do anything at this point besides register. Have you already done that? I think you have. :)

HI Low-Key the original poster - Pixie Power has not posted anything on the Disboards since 2009. According to her posting stats.
So if you don't get a reply that might be why
Just and FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter