I'm Back

Bad Pink Tink 2.0

Original Join Date March 2015
Yes it is me Bad Pink Tink from Ireland. This is new account as I my original account was banned. I decided to try to come back as I wanted to contribute to the conversation happening in the DisUnplugged section. I have posted my thoughts about that over there.

I just wanted to post here in the California section. I'm not hiding, if this account gets banned, then so be it.

For those who are interested. Yes I did go to Disneyland California in June. I had an amazing time. I did 1 day in DCA and 3 days in the main park. I did World of Color Desert Party and Lamplight Lounge.

I missed Fantasmic , yes I saw what happened to poor Murphy :(

I stayed in Desert Inn and Suites

I bought a Magicband and used it for the first time. I loved it, loved the interactions with rides and the ease of scanning Lightning lanes.

If I dont get banned, I'll try to be active here again.

Yes it is me Bad Pink Tink from Ireland. This is new account as I my original account was banned. I decided to try to come back as I wanted to contribute to the conversation happening in the DisUnplugged section. I have posted my thoughts about that over there.

I just wanted to post here in the California section. I'm not hiding, if this account gets banned, then so be it.

For those who are interested. Yes I did go to Disneyland California in June. I had an amazing time. I did 1 day in DCA and 3 days in the main park. I did World of Color Desert Party and Lamplight Lounge.

I bought a Magicband and used it for the first time. I loved it, loved the interactions with rides and the ease of scanning Lightning lanes.

I missed your posts over here and was wondering what happened. I'm sorry to hear you were banned. 😕

However, I'm glad to hear your annual visit was a success! I also got magic bands for our visit this year and absolutely loved them. Totally worth the cost!

I missed your posts over here and was wondering what happened. I'm sorry to hear you were banned. 😕

However, I'm glad to hear your annual visit was a success! I also got magic bands for our visit this year and absolutely loved them. Totally worth the cost!
thanks, :) Maybe in a while when I feel more comfortable being back I might write a trip report.

During the time I was banned I also went on my first Disney cruise , I really want to write a trip report for that too, as theres so much European cruise specific information that no one else posts about that is needed, especially for first time cruisers.

So glad to see you, BPT!! I'm sorry you were banned--I didn't realize that's why you hadn't been back. Glad you had a fun trip and thanks for checking in. I hope you're able to continue here as I love your posts and all of the details you include about your trip planning.

Welcome back! :)

I think you might be very helpful to the OP here: How safe is the metro

Missed you too BPT Looked for you several times when considering the British Isles Cruise. Saw your posts from 2018/2019 but was looking for more recent posts. Was concerned something happened to you and we would never hear from you again. Don't know anything about the "banning". You have helped so many with trip planning! Welcome Back.

Missed you too BPT Looked for you several times when considering the British Isles Cruise. Saw your posts from 2018/2019 but was looking for more recent posts. Was concerned something happened to you and we would never hear from you again. Don't know anything about the "banning". You have helped so many with trip planning! Welcome Back.
thank you, for further reference I'm on Instagram, same name. :)

Great to see you back, BPT! Glad you made it over for your annual trip and hope that all went well. Hope you got to be with your MJ friends. Hope to see more posts from you as you always have good info to offer.

I get frustrated on the boards sometimes, people can get snarky over the silliest and simplest things. Some people here seem to always want to have the ”last word” as though they are the definitive source on all things Disneyland.

Anyway, missed you, glad you’re back…I’d love to read your Instagram but I’m off all social except for this board.

Welcome back! Good to hear from you again! I have always enjoyed your posts and detailed reports… so much knowledge…
especially as I plan more solo trips in the future and maybe a cruise some day…

I am happy that your trips went well… and I am definitely interested in a report even if it’ll take some time…
(reminds me to do one myself when I am back in Germany… I am still on Maui to recover from my 5 power through DL days)

So glad to see you, BPT!! I'm sorry you were banned--I didn't realize that's why you hadn't been back. Glad you had a fun trip and thanks for checking in. I hope you're able to continue here as I love your posts and all of the details you include about your trip planning.
Thanks, I hope so too, I really missed not being able to help people plan their trips and answer questions about California

Great to see you back, BPT! Glad you made it over for your annual trip and hope that all went well. Hope you got to be with your MJ friends. Hope to see more posts from you as you always have good info to offer.

I get frustrated on the boards sometimes, people can get snarky over the silliest and simplest things. Some people here seem to always want to have the ”last word” as though they are the definitive source on all things Disneyland.

Anyway, missed you, glad you’re back…I’d love to read your Instagram but I’m off all social except for this board.
Thanks , yes I met up with my friends again, and had a great time.

I know what you mean, :)

Welcome back! Good to hear from you again! I have always enjoyed your posts and detailed reports… so much knowledge…
especially as I plan more solo trips in the future and maybe a cruise some day…

I am happy that your trips went well… and I am definitely interested in a report even if it’ll take some time…
(reminds me to do one myself when I am back in Germany… I am still on Maui to recover from my 5 power through DL days)
thanks, Im in the middle of writing up last years first solo cruise and planning this years second solo cruise, but hopefully I will around to doing this years California trip too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter