I'm going to Disney World!

:banana: I know where he is staying!!! :banana:

You can leave the books at home! I know what you will be busy with too!

Don't stay at the Royal Plaza. I'm just sayin'. I had a very unDisney experience there. ;)

When are you going to be there Mike?

this thread is pretty funny boys and girls

First week of February....

I'm so excited! But I am having a hard time getting a flight from Kissimmee to OIA! :confused3

One night at a motel near the park they call the EPCOT. :confused3

Oooooh! When you're there, be sure to ride that attraction they have called Horizons. I hear that's the best ride in the park (well, right next to the World of Motion, that is).

Oooooh! When you're there, be sure to ride that attraction they have called Horizons. I hear that's the best ride in the park (well, right next to the World of Motion, that is).

I'll have to look for those, they must be new, not listed in my 1979 guidebook!:confused3

Ooh! And have lunch and catch the show at the Diamond Horseshoe Review! It's very entertaining!

Ooh! And have lunch and catch the show at the Diamond Horseshoe Review! It's very entertaining!

We only have one day, so I'm not sure we have enough time for a sit down meal. I'm reading they have something called a "Handwich" you can eat while walking around! :thumbsup2

This is what happens when you haven't been hanging out on these forums for years. :)

OrlandoMike, have you never been to WDW before?

Am I asking the obvious? :)

This is what happens when you haven't been hanging out on these forums for years. :)

OrlandoMike, have you never been to WDW before?

Am I asking the obvious? :)

Nope! :rolleyes1

I've seen some guy named Walt on TV talking about it on Sunday nights, but never been! :sad2:

(Ask me my preview center story some day!)

Nope! :rolleyes1

I've seen some guy named Walt on TV talking about it on Sunday nights, but never been! :sad2:

(Ask me my preview center story some day!)

Ok, the jokes on me. I got it. Everyone played along so well!

Pardon me while I go dye what little hair I have, blonde.

Can you take some Polaroid photos or us when you go on the Skyway to Fantasyland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter