I'm here at DLR ! woo-hoo! I have a question though, where are the "cheap" souvenirs?

disneygirlinphoenix

Mouseketeer
We are here at the DLR, having a GREAT time. (first-timers at DLR, and yes are taken in by the magic!) But my kids want to find cheapie gifts to take back home to their friends, can y'all help me out with places to go. We are going all over. Today we are headed into Holly-weird, so anywhere around O.C. would be SO helpful. Everything around the park, not a real good deal. And Disneyland is SO amazing!!!!! Cannot wait to go on Friday for the Halloween stuff. DD loves Jack skellington!

Rachel

Grumpy,
Thanks for the idea. I actually went to AMS in PHX before I left, and I just don't see a good value with them. But I might go down here.

Any other ideas???

R

All the little convience stores around have Disney stuff for pretty inexpensive. I'd just walk down Harbor and go into the little stores you run across. :)

try all the little shops up and down Harbor...in the hotels. We got several cheapie gifts in those. t-shirts, pens, pencils, keychains, etc.... I am so jealous! I had to cancel my WDW FD trip, and probably won't make it back to WDW or DLR for a while! Having to pay for 2 DD's college's sucks!!! Say Hi! to Jack for me!! (Skellington and Sparrow!!)! LOL

The best deal I was able to find IN the parks was the Minnie's Bake Shop character cookies. It's a small box and I think it is around $1.50. It has chocolate & vanilla flavored cookies shaped like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, & Goofy's heads and they give you a decent amount too. I just don't know if you'd want to haul a whole bunch of cookies back w/ you. :laughing:

But if anyone is ever hungry & wants a snack, THIS is the way to go!

My favorite cheap souvenir is the pressed pennies. I bought the kid a book to keep them in and she gets several new ones each trip.

The shops in the Harbor hotels is a great suggestion too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter