I'm Off to WDW

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
I'm leaving tomorrow for WDW for 2 weeks. I'll leave the boards in the trusty hands of my partner Sarangel. I will try to check in from time to time if possible, although please don't hold it against me if you don't hear from me during that time. It may just be that I'm having way too much fun. In the mean time please be good and respectful to one another. I'll share my experiences with you all when I get back. Take care, Luis.

Try not to spend all your time searching out new rumors for us. Have some fun too! Have a WondEARful time!

I hope you have a great time! Of course come back with alot of rumors, they dont have to be true just intersting and thought provoking.

:cool: Pretty cool!! :cool:

Have a marvelous time. Look up Safari Steve and OnWithTheShow. Gather good rumors, and information for your own "State of the Parks Address". And most of all - HAVE FUN!!!!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PS: If you see Ei$ner slip him my e-mail or this web site's address. (or kick him in the shin) lol;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter