I'm on the "No Gall Bladder Diet"! (Comments welcome)

Tues 3/3

Breakfast
1/2 cup miniwheats w/2% milk
Coffee

Snack
Water

Lunch
1 apple
Tunafish on white
Mixed Greens salad w/light ranch dressing
Snack
16 oz Dr. Pepper

Dinner
Grilled chicken
Baked beans

Snack
3 Samoa cookies
Water

Exercise
30 min walking outside
5 min balance games
2 sessions advanced step
15 min Wii Tennis

I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to get off the couch and do something. I KNOW the dr said not to do anything strenous for at least 2 weeks but I can't stand being inactive any longer. It's driving me nuts. I had to get out, so I did.

Weds 3/4

Breakfast
1/4 cup of miniwheats w/2% milk (I actually put 1/2 cup in the bowl but I only ate half of it)
Coffee

Snack
3 slices bacon
2 slices toast
1 apple
Water

Lunch
6 inch roast beef w/veggies on wheat sub from Subway
Lemonade

Snack

Dinner
2 small slices of pizza
Water

Snack
1/2 Little Debbie fudge brownie
Water

Exercise
30 min walk
15 min Wii Tennis
2 rounds of Advanced Step
5 min balance games

I am SO looking forward to next week, when I can step up my work outs again. I miss being able to do yoga.

Thurs 3/5

Breakfast
1/2 cup miniwheats w/milk
coffee

Snack
Blueberry yogurt
Water

Lunch
Tuna sandwich on white
1 snackpack Doritos
Water

Snack
2 string cheeses
1 apple
Water

Dinner
3 slices garlic bread
Spaghetti w/meat sauce
Water

Snack
2 GS Tagalong cookies
1 Pepperidge Farm Milano cookie

That was hard. DH had a meeting tonight and got sent home with the leftover cookies, mostly Pepperidge Farm cookies. There were at least a dozen Milanos he brought home and I could've very easily eaten evey last one of them. But I didn't. :)
Exercise
1 hr walk
45 min cleaning house

Fri 3/6

Breakfast
Coffee

Snack

Lunch

Snack

Dinner

Snack

Exercise
1 hr walk

Monday
3/9

Breakfast
Coffee

Snack
Water
Yogurt

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Chips
Water

Snack
None

Dinner
Turkey hot dog w/chili and mustard
Baked Beans
Water

Exercise
1 hr walk
2 sessions Advanced Step
1 session Advanced Rhythm Boxing
20 min yoga
5 min balance games

I AM DOWN ANOTHER 1.1 lbs! :banana: WOOOHOOOO!
That makes me feel better about the weekend. Saturday I had McDonald's for breakfast--a sausage McGriddle (OMNOMNOM:laughing: ) and a hash brown with a medium soda. Lunch was fairly normal--tuna sandwich with chips and water. Dinner we went out to a new resteraunt here in town called MooYah Burgers which HOLY COWPATTIES BATMAN! Their hamburgers are SO good. I did myself a favor and only got the junior burger (which is a single patty) with no cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and MooYah sauce (which is kind of like McDonald's Big Mac special sauce). I also had a small fry and another soda :( so I worried it was going to cause me to either gain weight or at least stay the same as I was last week.
But I'm down! The Wii sounds so..unhappy..when it chirps "You're overweight!" now. It used to sound so PERKY when it would chirp "That's obese!" at me.:rotfl:

Tues 3/10

Breakfast
1/2 cup cereal w/ milk
Coffee
Water w/Crystal light (drank this during my workout)

Snack
snacksize bag of Doritos
Water

Lunch
Tuna Sandwich
snack size Doritos
Water

Snack
24 oz Dr. Pepper :(

Dinner
Homemade cheeseburger
French Fries
Water

Snack
1/2 of a Tootsie Roll
4 graham crackers
Water

Exercise
45 min walking
3 minutes Advanced Hoolahoops (dude that kicked my ****!:faint: )
1 session advanced step
20 min yoga
5 min balance games

Weds
3/11

I was a BAD, BAD girl today. Woke up, it was raining and dark and cold as heck. I hate cold weather.

Breakfast
1/2 cup cheerios w/ milk
Coffee

Snack
Doritos
Brown Rice

Lunch
PB sandwich
Milk

Dinner
Southwest Salsa Chicken (basically a baked chicken breast baked w/salsa and cheese on it)
Pasta

Snack
1/2 a large Tootsie Roll
5 Graham Crackers
Doritos

I didn't do ANY exercise today and hardly drank any water at all, so of course I feel like..lousy.
I will TRY to do better tomorrow. Friday is right out since I"m having an IUD implanted.

Thurs
3/12

Breakfast
1 cup cheerios w/2% milk
Coffee

Snack
3 slices of bacon
2 slices toast
Doritos
16 oz Dr. Pepper

Lunch
PB on toast
Water

Snack
24 oz Dr. Pepper

Dinner
1/2 grilled chicken breast
Spaghetti w/marinara
Water

Snack
2 1/2 graham crackers
Doritos

It's so freaking cold out and I"m exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm probably not going to exercise again today. :( I just don't have the energy for some reason and now our heater is broken. So the house is cold and all I want to do is curl up under a blanket and go back to sleep or watch TV or something. DH is going to call the repair guy as soon as he gets back from taking his 9-1-1 operator test this morning.

Friday
3/13

Breakfast
1 Strawberry Poptart
Coffee

Snack
PB sandwich
Cheetos
Water

Lunch

Snack

Dinner

Snack

3/23
Monday

Breakfast
Coffee
Cheerios w/2% milk

Snack
Water w/Crystal Lite Lemonade powder

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
1 snackpack of cheddar cheese Sunchips
Water

Snack
1 sample size bag of cheddar chese rice cakes

Dinner
Cheddarwurst hotdog w/chili
Ranch style beans
Water

Snack
1/2 cup Miniwheats
Water
Exercise
5 min balance games
2 sessions adv. step
20 min strength
20 min yoga

I haven't logged my food intake for awhile. :( And last week DS was on Spring Break so I didn't really watch my portion sizes the way I needed to or exercise like I'm supposed to. :( We went to the zoo on Friday and I had Burger King for lunch. Granted..it was a kid's meal (chix nugs, fries and a large Dr. Pepper) but it was still fast food. Saturday we went to dinner at Golden Corral and I ate until I felt like I was going to throw up. :( So I expected to find out today that I'd gained a little weight when I got on my Wii Fit.
Nope. I've lost weight..0.2 lbs. :) It would probably be closer to a half pound or more, but it's that time of month and I'm retaining water like a darned camel.

3/24
Tuesday

Breakfast
Miniwheats w/2% milk
Coffee

Snack
Orange
Strawberry-banana yogurt
Water w/Crystal Lite

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Baked cheddar chips
Water

Snack
Dr. Pepper

Dinner
Spaghetti w/meat sauce
Garlic toast
Water

Snack

Exercise
Vacuuming (10 min)
Straightening up (15 min)
30 min Wii Tennis
2 sessions Adv. step
20 min Exercise bike
5 min balance games

Now that I've hydrated myself and eaten, I feel like I want to go hop back on the bike, but I don't want to overdo it either.

3/25
Weds
Breakfast
Coffee
Miniwheats w/milk

Snack
Lemon Chiffon yogurt
Orange
Water w/Crystal Lite Lemonade :surfweb:

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Cheddar cheese Sunchips
Water

Snack
Dr. Pepper

Dinner
MOOYAH jr. burger w/lett, tom and pickles and bbq sauce
Small french frie
Dr. Pepper

Snack

Exercise
30 min Wii Tennis
5 min balance games
20 min strength
20 min yoga
1 session advanced step
1 session (6 min) adv. hula hoops

So last night I went to WalMart to buy some new yoga pants to work out in. My old ones are suffering from the same thing my pants ALWAYS suffer from: the inside of the thighs gets rubbed threadbare because my thighs are so fat they rub together.
So anyway...my hand automatically went for the size 16/18 pants I've worn forever and I went to the dressing room so I could see what I looked like in them.
They didn't fit!:cool1:
I had to go get a size 12/14!!!:cool1::banana::woohoo:

I know I"m not supposed to weigh myself every day but I did yesterday and I had mysteriously gained 3.5 lbs.:mad: Where did THAT come from?:confused3

I weighed myself again today and the 3.5 lbs has gone away again, taking another 0.02 lbs with it.:upsidedow

Thurs
3/26

Breakfast
Coffee
Miniwheats w/2% milk

Snack
Water w/Crystal Lite lemonade
Orange
lemon chiffon yogurt

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Chips
Water

Snack
Dr. Pepper
Strawberry poptart

Dinner
Grilled chicken w/cheese broccoli rice

Snack
1/2 cup cookie dough ice cream

Exercise
10 min balance games
20 lunges
20 min exercise bike
1 session adv. step
1 Island Lap
20 min yoga
30 min Wii Tennis

Friday
3/27

Breakfast
Miniwheats w/2% milk
Coffee

Snack
Orange
Water

Lunch

Snack

Dinner

Snack

Exercise
15 min exercise bike
1 session advanced step
5 min balance games
30 min Wii Tennis

Monday
3/30

Breakfast
Coffee
Miniwheats w/2% milk

Snack
Water w/Crystal lite
Orange
Yogurt

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Baked chips
Water
Snack
Cheeze-its :(

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast
Scallop potatoes w/cheese garlic sauce
Water

Snack
Microwave popcorn
Cheeze-its :(
Exercise
30 min walk
20 min yoga
20 min strength
5 min balance games

Tues
3/31

Breakfast
Coffee
Miniwheats w/2% milk

Snack
Water w/Crystal lite

Lunch
Tuna
Chips
Water
Snack
Dr. Pepper

Dinner
Cheesy Ranch Burger Hamburger Helper

Snack
2 Graham crackers
1/2 poptart

Exercise
45 min house cleaning
1 session adv. step
1 session (10 min)adv. rhythm boxing
20 min bike
2 mile hike

I really don't feel like working out today. I'm kind of depressed because when I stepped on the Wii Fit board yesterday, it told me I gained 2.2 lbs. :scared1: :( It's probably from all the Dr. Peppers I drank last week, which was more than normal for me. I had a 32 oz Dr. Pepper almost every day last week when I went to pick DS up from school. :(

Stupid caffiene addiction.:headache: I really got addicted when I worked for Sonic and I've never been able to fully kick the habit.

*ETA--I did end up exercising today. Didn't want to. But I did anyway. Still feel like crap, though. I started to do a yoga routine and went to move into half moon when I said, "Oh hell. *bleep* this." and decided not to do it after all.

Weds
4/1

Breakfast
Coffee
Miniwheats

Snack
Water w/Crystal Lite pink lemonade
Orange
Lemon Chiffon yogurt

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Sunchips
Water

Snack
4 graham crackers
Water

Dinner
3 small slices pepperoni pizza
2 20 oz Diet Dr. Pepper

Snack

Exercise
20 min bike (6 miles wootwoot!:cool1:)
30 min Free Walk (4 miles woot woot!:cool1:)
5 min balance games
20 min strength
15 min house cleaning

4/2
Thurs

Breakfast
Coffee
Miniwheats w/2% milk

Snack

Lunch
3 small slices pepperoni pizza (left over)
Water

Snack
Water
4 graham crackers

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast
1/2 cup (which is probably too damned much) Stovetop Stuffing

Snack
1/2 cup cheesecake pudding (lowfat)
Exercise
none

Friday
3/3

Breakfast
Coffee

Snack

Lunch

Snack

Dinner

Snack

Exercise
5 min Balance games
45 min Wii Tennis
2 sessions adv step
30 min (8 miles WOOTWOOT!) exercise bike

4/6
Monday

Breakfast
Coffee

Snack
None

LUnch
Tuna sandwich
Sunchips
Water

Snack
kid sized french fry
Diet Dr. Pepper

Dinner
1 corn muffin
Mixed greens salad w/pineapple chunks and 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing
2 buffalo chicken strips (the salad actually came with three strips on it, but I only ate two)

Snack

Exercise
30 min Wii Tennis
5 min balance games
20 min yoga
20 min strength

Holy moly..I do NOT know what I caught over the weekend but I feel like I've been beat up something fierce. It feels like there is a hot wedge of clay shoved between my eyeballs, my throat hurts and my nose is running. I also feel slightly nauseated.
I don't know if I"ll work out today or not seeing as I feel so ick. I should..I barely did anything on Friday and didn't work out at all over the weekend. Had a BIG weekend..ate at McDonald's on Saturday for breakfast (Sausage mcGriddle and a hashbrown plus diet Dr. Pepper) and went to the inlaws for dinner (Hamburger and a hot dog plus chips and 3 Diet. Dr. Peppers). Ate normally Sunday, trying to make up for Saturday. Urgh. :faint: Somebody shoot me now and get it over with?;)

*edited to add--I didn't want to work out today because I felt sick but I made myself anyway and I know I'm better off for it. I didn't gain any weight nor lose any..I"m exactly where I was last week when I weighed myself. In fact, the Wii Fit chastised me because I didn't loose quite enough weight. My predicted BMI (had I lost what I was supposed to) was 27.66 I think. When I did the Body Test Today, my BMI was 26.71. So close, but not close enough. I set a new goal..2 lbs lost in 2 wks just like always. I've got to keep plugging along..got to keep working and I'll get there eventually. I have noticed my butt looks a bit smaller..not much..but a bit. And my stomach looks flatter and my pooch looks a wee bit smaller. So yay for changes. I LOVE the way my legs look from the knee down. My calves are finally starting to look really toned. WOOHOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter