I'm really dissapointed!

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
I know they haven't officially posted the Oct hours- but I checked some historical hours and realized that the park hours are really short for our visit! (First week of Oct) I am also worried about the rumour that the Electrical Parade stops running in Sept. Is this true?! Please tell me they still (at least) have the extra morning hours for resort guests a few days during the week?
I know- I know this is what you get when you go "off season"!

But just think on the positive side of that I am going to be there at Christmas and the hrs withh be later but the lines and crowds will be crazy. Either way you look at it there's always pros and cons for different times of the year, go and have a FUNtastic time no matter what the hrs are :thumbsup2 :sunny: :cool1:

It's true about the EP. We won't be able to see it, either, on our September trip. :(

The good news (for YOU, not me!) is that Aladdin will be back by then! This show is supposed to be incredible, and you are lucky to get to see it. We will also miss this one, and it was one of our 'must-sees'.

The Aladdin show is a DEFINITE must see! Even my two year old was rivited! I never expected a show of this quality to be in an amusement park....even if it is Disney!

Yes, you'll still have early entry during that time period. ELP will more then likely be on a little break (from Labor day until Christmas if its like last year). The short hours arent as bad as it sounds. Because crowds should be low, you'll be able to get a lot done in that amount of time. If the crowds end up larger then expected, they will typically add an hour on to the end of the day.

My past few trips have been in the off season and I love going then. DH and I just spent yesterday and Friday at DL and it was crowded. I'd much rather go in the off-season. We get so much more done and are just more easy going when there aren't so many people around. If we didn't have APs this year, we wouldn't have even gone in the summer. It just isn't worth it to me. Electrical Parade is just for the summer, so it will be gone in October. They should still have some Early Entry days, but they probably won't be every day. Have fun planning!!!

minnietoo said:
. . . and you might win a free churro (sorry couldn't resist) :rotfl2:

Too funny!
I was hoping for a coupon for a free cup of ice at any counter service restaurant though. ;)

Don't worry, because the crowds won't be nearly as bad, and neither will the heat, the shorter hours won't seem that way. We've always found to be able to do MORE during the off seasons.

DL does have shorter off season hours than WDW, but it has shorter lines. Sadly they may only show the parade once a day when you’re there, so be sure to check parade times. You’re still going to have a good time, and you might not walk yourself to death and you can still shop in DTD at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter